authoritative tone in a sentence
1) The authoritative tone is a stage performance.
2) McConkie's works in general are characterized by their authoritative tone .
3) It might be his writing style and authoritative tone that seem to preach more than practice.
4) Get back in the car for me ," Zistel said with an authoritative tone .
authoritative tone example sentences5) In May 2008 the magazine received a redesign, aimed at an older readership with a less poppy, more authoritative tone .
6) His authoritative tone seemed to indicate the latter, giving the impression that here was a man who expected to be obeyed.
7) I pull him away every time and tell him no with an authoritative tone, but he continues to go for her neck and doesn't stop.
8) Within each story, Terhune would speak in a positive, authoritative tone while dispensing various tidbits of information about canine behavior and thought processes.
9) The soldiers unwittingly in Spanish language and in authoritative tone, to conceal the fact that they were lost, asked the local maiden the name of the place they were in.
10) Has then the phenomenon of dreams been so thoroughly studied by materialistic science, that she has nothing more to learn, since she speaks in such authoritative tones upon the subject?
11) Airtime goes beyond packing to offer general time management advice: 'Don't,' it says, in that authoritative tone it likes to adopt, 'clutter your memory with non-consequential facts.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative tone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative tone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative tone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative tone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative tone.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative tone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative tone
Compound Sentences with authoritative tone
Complex Sentences with authoritative tone
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative tone