authoritative statement in a sentence
1) There is no striving towards an authoritative statement .
2) The remedy is not to work towards more accurate authoritative statements .
3) That's because we are all impressed by authoritative statements spiced with statistics.
4) And what was his response to an authoritative statement from NASA which completely demolishes his argument?
authoritative statement example sentences5) Admonishment: An authoritative statement made to the jury by the judge regarding their conduct as jurors.
6) In his hoaxes, Marks allows tension to rise as he usurps power by making authoritative, vexatious statements .
7) For an authoritative statement of the rules governing the LLM by Research, see the UCC Postgraduate Calendar .
8) This is an emphatic, authoritative, absolute statement and that is why again we see "Truly, truly.
9) Some reports corroborate this claim, either from police reports, or by an authoritative statement from a senior cleric.
10) Google, for once should make some authoritative statements, claim responsibility and accountability and clear up some of the confusion.
11) In the business sector, the users' needs approach to accounting theory has been adopted in a number of authoritative statements .
12) It should not be treated as a complete and authoritative statement of law or court practice, or a substitute for professional legal advice.
13) Example: "You can cross the street when the light is green." Without this authoritative statement, there is no help for dodging in cars at a crossing.
14) The opinion of the ICJ, handed down on July 8, 1996, is the most authoritative statement regarding the legality of nuclear weapons under international law.
example sentences with authoritative15) Although an advisory opinion, and therefore not binding on the parties, the ICJ judgment is an authoritative statement of the status of the wall in international law.
16) The New Zealand commission of inquiry report is now recognized throughout the world as an authoritative statement on the value and safety of chiropractic.
17) Catholicism is present in everyday life through state law, as well as through authoritative statements by clergy and through the national - popular consciousness.
18) In addition, this publication has the potential to provide authoritative statements as provided for in the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act (FDAMA).
19) The court in that case stated, "The Nuremberg Code is the most complete and authoritative statement of the law of informed consent to human experimentation.
20) This homespun piece of "wisdom" was trotted out in court in the guise of a seemingly authoritative statement by paediatrician Sir Roy Meadow, speaking as an expert witness for the prosecution.
21) C. They are authoritative statements, enforced through the Code of Professional Conduct, and are intended to limit the degree of auditor judgment.
22) When I left the court sixteen years after him, his decisions were still being quoted, both as authoritative statements of legal principle and for their clarity of expression.
23) Other restrictions have been added to these in various fatawa (authoritative Islamic statements of religious opinion) given by mujtahids (Islamic scholars) with various degrees of strictness.
24) These are emotional rather than factual arguments, but have not prevented apparently authoritative statements such as Huntford's: "By now Scott was almost certainly in the early stages of scurvy".
25) The Magisterium has not yet made an authoritative statement on intelligent design, and has permitted arguments on both sides of the issue.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative statement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative statement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative statement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative statement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative statement.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative statement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative statement
Compound Sentences with authoritative statement
Complex Sentences with authoritative statement
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative statement