authoritative source in a sentence
1) The most common recommendations from reasonably authoritative sources are presented below.
2) His life is known to us from authoritative sources .
3) Is the information from an authoritative source ?
4) A British intelligence dossier had been cited by an authoritative source .
authoritative source example sentences5) authoritative sources say about fifteen pits are now threatened.
6) Don't use anyone including me as an authoritative source .
7) Not all of those perspectives are from authoritative, peer-reviewed sources .
8) The restrictions on women regarding Torah are all from very authoritative sources .
9) External predictions can hardly serve as authoritative sources for the Zionist movement.
10) I don't consider Wired an authoritative source on *anything*.
11) The Washington official reports are the sole authoritative source of Washington judicial opinions.
12) Plastic Surgery News is the authoritative source on socioeconomic issues impacting the specialty .
13) This information should not be viewed as an authoritative source of medical advice.
14) Amazon uses GuideStar as the authoritative source for publicly available charitable organization data.
example sentences with authoritative15) Even Price was cited as an authoritative source espousing conservative intervention at focal infections.
16) Yet, interacting productively with authoritative sources is a part of expert scientific practice.
17) authoritative sources don't even agree!
18) Who is an authoritative source for a person's illness, diagnosis and treatment?
19) With his method, Descartes casts doubt upon the senses as authoritative source of knowledge.
20) In cases where no GASB pronouncement is applicable, other authoritative sources of guidance exist.
21) Index to Pensions Law Reports Series An authoritative source of court decisions on pensions issues.
22) His publications were for many years regarded as the authoritative source on Wyatt Earp's life.
23) One view of such a course supports student sense-making by removing authoritative sources from these classes.
24) It is the only extensive and authoritative source for the history of Greek railways until 1997.
25) I have been looking on the internet but have had no luck finding an authoritative source .
26) Its consensus rulings have received widespread acceptance, establishing the body as an authoritative source of interpretation.
27) The Iraq Papers offers the authoritative one-volume source for understanding the conflict and its many repercussions.
How to use authoritative in a sentence28) authoritative sources said talks are centred on finalizing the Memorandum of Understanding between the two parties.
29) The employer may use an independent authoritative wage source in lieu of a SESA prevailing wage determination.
30) He cites authoritative sources such as the National Institute of Justice, FBI, state governments.
31) According to Palazzi, "The most authoritative Islamic sources affirm the Temples,".
32) The entire length of the Ural River is considered the Europe-Asia boundary by most authoritative sources .
33) Racenet is your authoritative source of horse racing information to help you pick winners at Wyong races.
34) For any given piece of information there should be a single, authoritative source of that information.
35) You need to read the authoritative sources and correct what you have written in light of them.
36) The Speaker will announce the Supreme Court's determination in parliament on Monday, authoritative sources said.
37) Therefore, errors in facts and information were highly unlikely, especially from authoritative sources such as Patuone.
38) Stone was considered to be an authoritative source because he frequented the same prostitutes as a client himself.
39) Reduced processing and transaction time for submitting and receiving queries to authoritative data sources regarding provider credentials and sanctions.
40) Allen cited Quigley's "Tragedy and Hope" as an authoritative source on conspiracies throughout his book.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative source
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative source with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative source
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative source in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative source.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative source. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative source
Compound Sentences with authoritative source
Complex Sentences with authoritative source
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative source