authoritative server in a sentence
1) A set of authoritative name servers has to be assigned for every DNS zone.
2) In theory, authoritative name servers are sufficient for the operation of the Internet.
3) An authoritative server denies the request, causing the client to issue a new request.
4) An authoritative server reported that the queried name does not exist in the DNS namespace.
authoritative server example sentences5) By indicating authoritative DNS servers for any subdomains that are delegated away from the zone.
6) There is another DNS redirection method in which the authoritative server returns a CNAME response.
7) The root servers can then refer server A to the authoritative servers for the com domain.
8) An authoritative name server can either be a "master" server or a "slave" server.
9) However, a registrant may specify its own authoritative name servers to host a domain's resource records.
10) With file-backed zones, only the primary authoritative DNS server for a zone can modify the zone.
11) NSD authoritative DNS server .
12) The Department has no specific statutory obligations to manage the domain name system or to control the authoritative root server .
13) An authoritative server reported that the queried name exists but no records of the specified type exist for that name.
14) As such, performing a WHOIS query on a domain requires knowing the correct, authoritative WHOIS server to use.
example sentences with authoritative15) By listing a server in the NS RR, it becomes known to others as an authoritative server for the zone.
16) Currently, under the cooperative agreement with Network Solutions, the Department has reserved final policy control over the authoritative root server .
17) Once located, the authoritative DNS server for "18.104.22.168.in-addr.arpa" can respond with the PTR record information.
18) To speed up the discovery of authoritative DNS servers, you can configure each client with a list of preferred and alternate DNS servers that are primary for that directory-integrated zone.
19) The root hints used by server A must have helpful hints to the root servers for this process to locate server B (or another authoritative server ) as intended.
20) If the DNS server cannot find the authoritative DNS servers in its stub zone, the DNS server hosting the stub zone attempts standard recursion using its root hints.
21) The DNS server sends an iterative query to the authoritative DNS servers specified in the NS resource records of the stub zone as if it were using NS resource records in its cache.
22) A stub zone is a copy of a zone that contains only those resource records necessary to identify the authoritative DNS servers for that zone.
23) This RR is used to advertise that the server named ns1.na.example.microsoft.com is an authoritative server for the delegated subdomain.
24) When delegating zones within your namespace, be aware that for each new zone you create, you will need delegation records in other zones that point to the authoritative DNS servers for the new zone.
25) By default, this file contains DNS resource records that prime the local cache of the server with the addresses of authoritative root servers for the Internet.
26) By establishing a list of authoritative servers for the domain so that those servers can be made known to others that request information about this domain (zone).
27) I was unable to test some services, like the authoritative DNS server and the serial console, due to differences between the virtual and the actual setup.
28) The requirement to staticly configure a superzone's key signed by a zone in all of the zone's authoritative servers has been removed.
29) In the simple DNS redirection, the authoritative DNS server for the name returns an IP address based on the characteristic of a client.
30) Some authoritative servers must be accessible from the Internet and ideally these will be widely dispersed, making it difficult to keep the keys under control.
31) An "authentication chain" is a series of linked DS and DNSKEY records, starting with a trust anchor to the authoritative name server for the domain in question.
32) By design, there is no central authoritative server as there is with services such as AOL Instant Messenger or Windows Live Messenger.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative server
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative server with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative server
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative server in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative server.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative server. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative server
Compound Sentences with authoritative server
Complex Sentences with authoritative server
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative server