authoritative reference in a sentence
1) Some require that the expert admit it is an authoritative reference .
2) The paper generally considered to be the authoritative reference for AOP.
3) Mark Sobell has again written an authoritative reference on a complex topic.
4) More broadly, the UDHR has become an authoritative human rights reference .
authoritative reference example sentences5) This is the most authoritative reference to the aircraft yet to be published.
6) Brad, if you could provide an authoritative reference, I would appreciate the correction.
7) This page contains links to a comprehensive set of codes used by this site which can be used an an authoritative reference .
8) Perfect as a resource in the field or for exam preparation, this authoritative reference includes in-depth coverage of the most common neonatal disorders and their management.
9) What started out as an intention by the authors of Learning through Drama to express 'a specific point of view' (p. 8) has apparently become the only authoritative reference !
10) Ausflag welcomes any direction to authoritative references that allow us to correct or improve this database of one of the most fascinating areas of Australia's history.
11) The objective is to make a major contribution by bringing together in one authoritative reference work the best scholarship on the history of American food.
12) Note that "honey bee" is properly spelled as two words, even though many otherwise authoritative references spell it as one word.
13) The work continued to be used as an authoritative reference for several decades; in 1981, it was still being called "the most-used and most authoritative handbook on larger European fleshy fungi".
14) This book, the "Syntagma musicum" by Michael Praetorius, is now considered an authoritative reference of sixteenth century musical instruments.
example sentences with authoritative15) MacKay's staff notated edited version of pibroch became the authoritative reference for the 19th- and 20th-century revival of pibroch, and greatly influenced subsequent modern pibroch performance.
16) The Kangxi Emperor sponsored the "Peiwen Yunfu", a rhyme dictionary published in 1711, and the "Kangxi Dictionary" published in 1716, which remains to this day an authoritative reference .
17) "The American Presidency: The authoritative reference ".
18) "De Materia Medica" remained the authoritative reference of herbalism into the 17th century.
19) Cascading Style Sheets "Cascading Style Sheets", PhD thesis, by Håkon Wium Lie – provides an authoritative historical reference of CSS
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative reference
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative reference with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative reference
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative reference in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative reference.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative reference. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative reference
Compound Sentences with authoritative reference
Complex Sentences with authoritative reference
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative reference