authoritative pronouncement in a sentence
1) This edition has been modified to include certain changes necessary due to issuance of authoritative pronouncements .
2) I must also caution the reader that this paper is not an authoritative pronouncement .
3) For nearly a century, the papacy offered no authoritative pronouncement on Darwin's theories.
4) Again and again these feminist lexicographers refuse and indeed poke fun at the authoritative pronouncements of mainstream lexicography.
authoritative pronouncement example sentences5) This examination is also appropriate because of the paucity of authoritative judicial pronouncements and legal literature on this matter.
6) So, can any member with a professional background in mechanical engineering point to an authoritative pronouncement on this, please?
7) Doctor Hensman was still in charge, making solemn authoritative pronouncements and predictions, and behaving as if it were he who had cured the patient.
8) The above gives us reason to question authoritative pronouncements from scientists, especially when we know those announcements or statements come from a bias about the issue being elaborated.
9) As of June 2004, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has begun working to consolidate and streamline the various accounting rules into a single authoritative pronouncement .
10) Benjamin Lambeth, however, insisted that it was far-fetched to suggest that the "authoritative Israeli leadership pronouncements " were not based on facts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative pronouncement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative pronouncement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative pronouncement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative pronouncement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative pronouncement.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative pronouncement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative pronouncement
Compound Sentences with authoritative pronouncement
Complex Sentences with authoritative pronouncement
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative pronouncement