authoritative parent in a sentence
1) Why is authoritative parenting linked with successful kids?
2) Or are kids better off having at least one authoritative parent?
3) For example, authoritative parents aren't just demanding.
4) Like permissive parents, authoritative parents are responsive.
authoritative parent example sentences5) But unlike authoritarian parents, authoritative parents are very responsive or nurturing.
6) authoritative parenting is consistently linked with the best child outcomes.
7) authoritative parents show high levels of warmth and control.
8) authoritative parenting, psychosocial maturity, and academic success among adolescents.
9) Authoritarian parenting is similar to authoritative parenting due to shared high demands.
10) Interestingly, the beneficial outcomes of authoritative parenting are not necessarily universal.
11) authoritative parents rely on positive reinforcement and infrequent use of punishment.
12) Often, authoritative parents produce children who are more independent and self-reliant.
13) An authoritative parenting style mainly results when there is high parental responsiveness and high parental demands.
14) authoritative parenting is characterized by a child-centered approach that holds high expectations of maturity.
example sentences with authoritative15) A child knows why they are being punished because an authoritative parent makes the reasons known.
16) authoritative parents do not dominate their children and make all decisions for them.
17) Children are more likely to respond to authoritative parenting punishment because it is reasonable and fair.
18) authoritative parents encourage children to be independent but still place controls and limits on their actions.
19) The authoritative parent affirms the child's present qualities, but also sets standards for future conduct.
20) authoritative parents can understand how their children are feeling and teach them how to regulate feelings.
21) Undergraduates with authoritative parents were the most likely to say they would talk with their parents.
22) Among African American adolescents, authoritative parenting is not associated with academic achievement without peer support for achievement.
23) Four types have been identified: authoritative parents, authoritarian parents, indulgent parents, and indifferent parents.
24) Additionally, preschool children of both sexes are less cognitively competent than those children raised under authoritative parenting styles.
25) The best boost to children's self-esteem, she said, was loving, caring but authoritative parenting.
26) Through her studies Baumrind identified three initial parenting styles: authoritative parenting, authoritarian parenting and permissive parenting.
27) parents receiving training showed significant reductions in authoritarian and permissive parenting styles and an increase in authoritative parenting style.
How to use authoritative in a sentence28) The balance is perhaps best illustrated in the philosophy of what Diana Baumrind calls the 'authoritative parent'.
29) The difference between permissive parenting and authoritative parenting isn't about showing affection or meeting a child's emotional needs.
30) In addition, authoritative parents encourage their kids to ask questions, and they explain the rationale behind the rules.
31) authoritative parenting is marked by high demands for children and but also by a high level of warmth or compassion.
32) Researchers have used these dimensions to define other styles of parenting and contrasted them with the impact of authoritative parenting.
33) As noted above, the authoritative parenting style was first conceived as a kind of middle ground between permissiveness and authoritarianism.
34) The middle-class childhood is most prominently characterized by an authoritative parenting approach with a combination of parental warmth, support and control.
35) authoritative parents are also less likely to control kids through the induction of shame, guilt, or the withdrawal of love.
36) Most studies of adolescent development in relation to parenting practices show that positive outcomes for teens are most consistently associated with authoritative parenting.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative parent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative parent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative parent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative parent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative parent.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative parent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative parent
Compound Sentences with authoritative parent
Complex Sentences with authoritative parent
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative parent