authoritative in a sentence
1) He was seven years older and authoritative.
2) Marks object %s as being authoritative.
3) The authoritative tone is a stage performance.
4) The prophecy here was authoritative and binding.
authoritative example sentences5) Why is authoritative parenting linked with successful kids?
6) Secondly, many smaller authoritative changes took place.
7) Cases decided under the old law are no longer authoritative.
8) This is authoritative and very well done.
9) The survey was widely reviewed and accepted as authoritative.
10) It is not intended to provide authoritative guidance.
11) This is where most other "authoritative" works fall short.
12) The common desire for an external authoritative standard was very strong.
13) It projects a distinctly authoritative presence appropriate for domestic operations.
14) The biography is however an authoritative work.
example sentences with authoritative15) The most common recommendations from reasonably authoritative sources are presented below.
16) They are rough estimates and are not authoritative.
17) This is now considered the authoritative edition.
18) The lack of authoritative information results from many factors.
19) It is authoritative but requires judgement in application"".
20) But probably more authoritative than you expected.
21) Methods also provide authoritative dates for event entities .
22) Law is obligatory because it is authoritative.
23) There is no striving towards an authoritative statement.
24) Maybe today this recognition is more categorical and authoritative.
25) Or are kids better off having at least one authoritative parent?
26) Furthermore, authoritative directives are not beyond challenge.
27) The voice was precise and insistent, almost authoritative.
How to use authoritative in a sentence28) It was considered serious and authoritative, without being menacing.
29) Blanche's voice was calm and authoritative.
30) They need authoritative, loving, involved parenting.
31) Sylvester's text is authoritative, occasionally impatient.
32) WealthScapes 2014 was built using authoritative data and sophisticated modelling techniques.
33) Therefore, it considers all authoritative teaching suspect.
34) They complained of it as too authoritative.
35) Then there was a loud and authoritative tap.
36) His life is known to us from authoritative sources.
37) These improvements make it the authoritative edition.
38) A domain name registry has to be both authoritative and available.
39) Theology is more authoritative than Science or 2.
40) Is the information from an authoritative source?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative
Compound Sentences with authoritative
Complex Sentences with authoritative
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative