authoritative guide in a sentence
1) It remains today the authoritative guide of correct conduct for every cultivated Chinese.
2) No chemistry department can afford to purchase software without reference to this authoritative guide .
3) This authoritative guide introduces the key figures in contemporary critical theory to the beginning student.
4) Jacopo della Quercia provides an authoritative guide to one of the great neglected sculptors of the fifteenth century.
authoritative guide example sentences5) Rather than studying and investigating WITH "the patient", the doctor assumes the role of authoritative guide .
6) Michael Dockrill's concise study of the early years of the Cold War between the Western Powers and Soviet Union has been widely acclaimed as an authoritative guide to the subject.
7) It is not meant to be an authoritative guide, and will not in any circumstances override any decisions or standards made or set by any representative or agent of the City of Penticton.
8) These are hardly authoritative guides, but they're as good as anything out there, particularly if one of these venues is where you intend to sell.
9) I predict this book becoming another of Jean Donaldsonâs classics, referenced for many years in the future as an authoritative guide to our lives with animals.
10) Published by The Magic Agency, it condenses our years of experience in helping to plan weddings into a concise and authoritative guide .
11) The Glycemic Index On-line, the University of Sydney's GI Website, is a comprehensive and authoritative guide to the glycemic index.
12) Normally a religion has some sacred or holy texts, which serve as an authoritative guide to interpreting actions and ideas as either good or bad.
13) Bryan Garner's "Dictionary of Modern Legal Usage" (Oxford University Press) is regarded as an authoritative guide to legal language, and is aimed at the practising lawyer.
14) The Association of American Medical Colleges, Medical School Admission Requirements has the most authoritative guide to U.S. and Canadian Medical School requirements.
example sentences with authoritative15) It does not establish dogma or provide a checklist of procedures, but is rather an authoritative guide, describing how the army thinks about fighting, not how to fight.
16) Let this authoritative reference guide lead you to discover to all of New England nature, whether you're in your backyard or on a nature hike in the wild.
17) About AppShopper Toronto Life : Best Restaurants iOS Universal The Toronto Life Best Restaurants app is Toronto's most authoritative guide to dining.
18) You may not always enjoy the ride Mungiu takes you on, but there's never any doubt that he's the most assured, sensitive and authoritative guide for the journey.
19) Dr. Jachens' authoritative guide begins with an anatomy of the skin and its relationship to the physical and spiritual levels of existence.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative guide
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative guide with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative guide
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative guide in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative guide.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative guide. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative guide
Compound Sentences with authoritative guide
Complex Sentences with authoritative guide
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative guide