authoritative figure in a sentence
1) Until such time no current, authoritative figures exist in this regard.
2) She was considered as an authoritative figure of a manor in middle ages.
3) Additionally, authoritative figures appear to have a large impact on the actions of individuals.
4) Prime Second in charge at the Acanthan Haven and a cold and authoritative figure.
authoritative figure example sentences5) These qualities also give an authoritative figure the "ability to penetrate men's behavior" without difficulty.
6) The Lion functions as the authoritative figure in his classical role of "King of the Jungle.
7) Illegal activity such as engaging computer-controlled civilians and police officers will instigate a proactive and potentially lethal response from authoritative figures.
8) For this approach, it is important to find multiple authoritative figures who are well- informed and educated on the subject.
9) Many times the father is not the only authoritative figure in the family, assuming he holds any authority at all.
10) Viewers also enjoyed Brenner's banter with WTOP-TV news anchor Gordon Peterson, an authoritative figure in a three-piece suit with much on-air gravitas.
11) False ascription is the process of invoking authoritative figures from a (real or mythical) past in order to lend authority to a specific text.
12) No authoritative figures for the personnel strength of the ANS were available in the late 1980s. The most frequently cited totals ranged from a low of 7,000 to a high of 11,000 combatants.
13) Should the player either commit illegal activities or incite rival gang members, they will provoke potentially fatal attention from authoritative figures or rival gangs.
14) The townspeople blindly follow the advice of authoritative figures such as Father Gonzaga, the wise neighbor woman, and the Church, because of this.
example sentences with authoritative15) She turns against authoritative figures at school and at home, pushing her to get more involved in her violent and destructive relationship with Luke.
16) Written and produced by Madonna and Patrick Leonard, the nexus of "Oh Father" was the presence of male authoritative figures in Madonna's life, most prominently her father, Tony Ciccone.
17) Although Pulcheria was respected as an authoritative figure in Rome, the Roman senate would not have a woman as sole ruler of the empire.
18) He also showed letters of recommendation by other authoritative figures including Augustine himself who, for all their disagreements, thought highly of Pelagius' character.
19) The teacher is a part of this, not as an authoritative figure, but as a member of the community who is there to assist the student.
20) It's tempting to blame my love for authoritative figures on "daddy issues," but my father is a happily married man -- to my mother, thankyouverymuch -- so I've started exploring other causes.
21) The conclusion of the researchers: most people would be willing to commit murder if told to do so often enough by a sufficiently authoritative figure.
22) "Parents are being demoted to simple caregivers, while the state assumes the role of the prime authoritative figure.
23) RFE/RL: Is anyone in the Western coalition really talking to authoritative figures among the Taliban in Afghanistan in the run-up to the London conference?
24) A. D. Nuttall recalls an occasion when 'an authoritative figure in the world of critical theory announced to a submissive informal circle of coffee-drinkers: 'Reference is out .''
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative figure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative figure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative figure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative figure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative figure.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative figure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative figure
Compound Sentences with authoritative figure
Complex Sentences with authoritative figure
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative figure