authoritarian system in a sentence
1) Blackwell: Well, Howard was a very authoritarian system.
2) Nicholas II was a deeply conservative ruler and maintained a strict authoritarian system.
3) Some republics, like those in Central Asia, were still basically authoritarian systems.
4) Mr. Kagame dominates the country in an authoritarian system that permits no serious opposition.
authoritarian system example sentences5) The gap between a collectivist and militarist authoritarian system and a democratic market order is huge .
6) We are destroying our planet and we are creating a Big Brother authoritarian system of control.
7) In countries with authoritarian systems of government, such measures may be politically motivated to stifle dissent.
8) And more recently, we've seen some countries kind of migrate back to more authoritarian systems.
9) To prevent its loss of power, the government sought to replace Austrian democracy with an authoritarian system.
10) Hugenberg himself was authoritarian by inclination and had long favoured scrapping Weimar's democracy and replacing it with an authoritarian system.
11) Under China's authoritarian system, superiors reward subordinates for strict compliance with goals established by authorities, like reducing mine disasters.
12) The book she was portrayed as a fashion media tyrant, arrogant high-handedness, and the rest of the fashion practitioners, this fashion culture under the authoritarian system submissive slaves.
13) Here, Haneke seems almost embarrassed and now inclined to downplay his film's links between a repressive authoritarian system of upbringing and the country's subsequent turn to fascism.
14) The authoritarian system, and the rigid and undemocratic structure in many of our schools, colleges and universities still continue without much change.
example sentences with authoritarian15) Google.cn was, insidiously, a part of that success in China, stamping an authoritarian system of self-censorship with the Google brand of legitimacy.
16) Portugal's First Republic (1910–26) became, in the words of historian Douglas L. Wheeler, "midwife to Europe's longest surviving authoritarian system".
17) Compared to authoritarian systems of government which restrict access to the means of communication, the airwaves of the USA are relatively free from direct government censorship.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritarian system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritarian system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritarian system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritarian system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritarian system.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritarian system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritarian system
Compound Sentences with authoritarian system
Complex Sentences with authoritarian system
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritarian system