authoritarian regime in a sentence
1) Highly authoritarian military regimes have ruled the country since 1962.
2) The alliance would sustain the authoritarian political regime .
3) For awhile, the authoritarian regime can suppress dissent.
4) A more authoritarian regime could have simply imprisoned the organizers.
authoritarian regime example sentences5) Civil society and democracy are not generally characteristic of authoritarian regimes .
6) He often shows his opposition to bureaucracy and authoritarian regimes .
7) We are now a country headed by an authoritarian regime .
8) Over 70 percent of authoritarian regimes are being removed by non-violence.
9) The transition from a rigid authoritarian regime to democracy was fairly peaceful.
10) Middle East states are typically controlled by authoritarian, nondemocratic regimes .
11) Myanmar has been under the rule of repressive authoritarian military regimes since 1962.
12) Continuity of the previous, authoritarian regime .
13) authoritarian regimes often compile impressive short-run economic records.
14) Algeria is an authoritarian regime, according to the Democracy Index 2010.
example sentences with authoritarian15) authoritarian regimes across the world would applaud us for joining their club .
16) More than 70 percent of fallen authoritarian regimes have been by non-violent means.
17) It allowed a form of participatory citizenship to incubate under an authoritarian regime .
18) Llosa commonly writes about violence, corruption, and struggling against authoritarian regimes .
19) However, according to the Democracy Index Algeria is an authoritarian regime .
20) It has been exercised by all authoritarian regimes around the world at various times.
21) It's no accident that Europe has known mostly authoritarian regimes until very recently.
22) An alliance between workers, peasants and petty bourgeoisie necessitates a bureaucratic authoritarian regime .
23) authoritarian regimes typically have some kind of traditional economy with some private ownership.
24) authoritarian regimes, by nature, do not compliment well with private enterprise.
25) The authoritarian regime was not without its critics, though most were quickly dealt with.
26) That is one of the key "advantages" of being an electoral authoritarian regime .
27) HN: Elements of an authoritarian regime have emerged during the past four months.
How to use authoritarian in a sentence28) Nevertheless, Houphouët-Boigny's regime was somewhat less harsh than other authoritarian African regimes .
29) The authoritarian regime passed highly regulatory laws that limited the lives of all South Africans.
30) This abrupt ending of an authoritarian regime left Korean politics in a state of instability.
31) This led to general support, or at least tolerance, of an authoritarian regime .
32) The Soviet Union had put in place in Eastern Europe authoritarian regimes under its control.
33) Under the current authoritarian regime, the society is severely unjust, there is severe inequality.
34) In the absence of his guidance, the Imperium becomes a very brutal authoritarian regime .
35) Political parties were abolished in 1934, and President Konstantin Päts instituted an authoritarian regime .
36) The revolt in Tunisia led to the overthrow of the authoritarian regime of Ben Ali.
37) Currently there is lot of talking about the militarization of the authoritarian Russia's regime .
38) Standing alongside individuals persecuted by authoritarian regimes, Ghazzali was exhilarated to be among fellow dissidents.
39) Older women would also join the armies as an act of revenge towards the authoritarian regime .
40) Late twentieth-century historians re-examined the nature of Cromwell's faith and of his authoritarian regime .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritarian regime
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritarian regime with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritarian regime
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritarian regime in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritarian regime.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritarian regime. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritarian regime
Compound Sentences with authoritarian regime
Complex Sentences with authoritarian regime
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritarian regime