authoritarian power in a sentence
1) Traditionally, classrooms have been organized according to authoritarian power relations.
2) The court would then almost certainly endorse Bushs claims to broad authoritarian powers.
3) Finally, fewer and fewer subordinates will tolerate authoritarian power, at least in democratic societies.
4) By harnessing the authoritarian power of the state, Big Brother will serve Big Business.
authoritarian power example sentences5) The Committee gave Mao the ability to exercise authoritarian power without being limited by elections and term limits.
6) It provides both an intellectual and economic liberty that might just undo all the authoritarian powers on earth.
7) In this day and age, we know very well to what horrors authoritarian power can lead.
8) Avant-garde culture no longer defines itself in relation to the state and resistance to or dissent from an authoritarian power.
9) Neither Brezhnev nor his colleagues were personally popular, and the new government relied on authoritarian power to assure its continuation.
10) Kramer, Joel and Alstad, Diane: "The Guru Papers: Masks of authoritarian Power", 1993.
11) People are used to using force against each other in their daily lives, the force of authoritarian power; of course using physical force cannot be far behind in such a system.
12) Many people in Nepal as well as others outside, interested in Nepal, had believed that the democratic forces had finally overcome the authoritarian power ambitions of monarchy after 40 years.
13) authoritarian power was passed down through generations and individuals' verdicts had varying interpretations from previous generations of authorities who lacked knowledge about the present case.
14) Offit's camp up until now has relied on their authoritarian power to put forth their message of universal forced compliance with vaccination cradle to grave.
example sentences with authoritarian15) Since the collapse of the former Soviet bloc, China becomes the only, albeit still weaker, authoritarian power with nuclear capability.
16) "China is a rising authoritarian power, and the lesson of history is that peace is imperiled when established powers don't check such a nation's expansionist behavior soon enough.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritarian power
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritarian power with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritarian power
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritarian power in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritarian power.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritarian power. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritarian power
Compound Sentences with authoritarian power
Complex Sentences with authoritarian power
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritarian power