authoritarian in a sentence
1) The group structure is hierarchical and authoritarian.
2) And authoritarian states riff off each other.
3) How to prevent authoritarian repression through general social reform.
4) The regime became increasingly authoritarian and conservative.
authoritarian example sentences5) They had lived under authoritarian control as rural laborers.
6) This is how authoritarian cultures still run things.
7) This is how authoritarian cultures run things.
8) Another word for politically authoritarian is fascist .
9) The hidden curriculum is authoritarian, hierarchical.
10) Around the world military means of removing authoritarian governments are declining.
11) Uzbekistan is an authoritarian state with limited civil rights.
12) Some had frankly elitist and authoritarian conceptions of socialism.
13) Highly authoritarian military regimes have ruled the country since 1962.
14) Turkish society is generally hierarchical and authoritarian in nature.
example sentences with authoritarian15) This poem expresses his opposition towards the corrupt authoritarian government.
16) Britain is not yet an authoritarian state.
17) Political systems range from strict authoritarian to vibrant democracies.
18) That is the difference between democratic nations and authoritarian countries.
19) This is an inherently authoritarian approach to jurisprudence.
20) The alliance would sustain the authoritarian political regime.
21) However, his authoritarian rule saw numerous human rights abuses.
22) Politics A republic with authoritarian military government since 1964.
23) It's usually pretty effective in manipulating authoritarian personalities.
24) The danger of rightwing authoritarian forces has been growing.
25) His authoritarian position invalidated my authentic inner spiritual voice.
26) For awhile, the authoritarian regime can suppress dissent.
27) I thought you weren't an authoritarian.
How to use authoritarian in a sentence28) What happens to kids who are raised by authoritarian parents?
29) Traditionally, the family was patriarchal and authoritarian.
30) This system is abusive and authoritarian and has to stop.
31) Traditionally, classrooms have been organized according to authoritarian power relations.
32) In fact they usually get more authoritarian and brutal.
33) Obviously to make her sound more authoritarian.
34) The authoritarian style should normally only be used on rare occasions.
35) Secondly, the film focuses instead on defending "authoritarian masculinity.
36) Company unions persist in many countries, particularly with authoritarian governments.
37) The king was the supreme leader and a benevolent authoritarian.
38) Plato believed in an authoritarian state with unlimited powers.
39) This placed trust in Clifton to develop without authoritarian control.
40) The authoritarian leadership style does not correspond to the guiding principle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritarian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritarian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritarian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritarian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritarian.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritarian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritarian
Compound Sentences with authoritarian
Complex Sentences with authoritarian
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritarian