authenticate identity in a sentence
1) Language has been a critical asset for authenticating ethnic identities .
2) Authorization: The granting of access rights based on an authenticated identity .
3) Extra identity factors can be required to authenticate each party's identity .
4) Biometrics and other ways of authenticating identities could also help .
authenticate identity example sentences5) The OpenID protocol does not rely on a central authority to authenticate a user's identity .
6) One mechanism of authenticating the identity of parties is through Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
7) CNIC serves as an identification document to authenticate an individual's identity as the citizen of Pakistan.
8) Jollys 36 and 37 arrived on scene and the on-scene commander again authenticated Buzze's identity and new location.
9) In place of registration, 4chan has provided tripcodes as an optional form of authenticating a poster's identity .
10) Smart-cards can authenticate identity .
11) Authorization - Based on an authenticated identity, JAAS applies access control rights and privileges to execute the required functions.
12) The machine is also equipped with a hand scanner that creates a biometric authenticated identity as an anti-money laundering measure .
13) As long as there is no standard method for authenticating the sender's identity, law enforcers will continue to face formidable difficulties in tracing spam.
14) Because the present email system lacks any mechanism requiring that a sender's identity be authenticated, spammers can and do conceal their identities with ease.
example sentences with authenticate15) Unless you've clearly authenticated the student's identity (e.g., via a prearranged PIN or password), you have no way of knowing that you're talking to the student.
16) A device that wants to communicate only with a bonded device can cryptographically authenticate the identity of the other device, and so be sure that it is the same device it previously paired with.
17) Botnets can exploit social networks to a new level, so authenticating a user's identity in m-banking and m-payments is therefore crucial.
18) In Windows and many other operating systems, the most common method for authenticating a user's identity is to use a secret passphrase or password.
19) The wristband authenticates identity by using a person's cardiac rhythm, thus eliminating the need for passwords, pin codes and even keys.
20) This is the most secure and recommended mode, but it requires that IIS be able to access a Windows domain controller that can authenticate the identity of the user requesting a connection.
21) means the biological data to authenticate the identity of a natural person, and includes–
22) Services/Agencies must ensure procedures are in place where system administrators authenticate the user's identity prior to reinstating an account. 22.214.171.124.7.3.
23) " More Control Also, while Facebook and Twitter basically just authenticate someone's identity, Google+ sign-ins give users better control of how their activities are shared.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authenticate identity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authenticate identity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authenticate identity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authenticate identity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authenticate identity.
20 examples of simple sentences of authenticate identity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authenticate identity
Compound Sentences with authenticate identity
Complex Sentences with authenticate identity
Compound-Complex Sentences with authenticate identity