authenticate document in a sentence
1) None of the documents were independently authenticated.
2) As we know, signing a document actually authenticates that document .
3) The Great Seal of the Realm was used to authenticate state documents .
4) Seals are used primarily to authenticate documents, specifically those which carry some legal import.
authenticate document example sentences5) A new seal was provided, with which to authenticate the documents of the council.
6) On cross-examination, she authenticated the documents we had collected and they were admitted into evidence.
7) The Army seal traditionally had been used to authenticate documents only and was not authorized for display.
8) No forensic document examiners or typography experts authenticated the documents, which may not be possible without original documents.
9) Manrique may have been the first member of the Castilian nobility to employ a seal to authenticate documents .
10) It is represented by thirty-eight royal diplomas, a number of private charters and the authenticating documents of relics.
11) The Great Seal of the United States is used to authenticate certain documents issued by the U.S. federal government.
12) The police suspect that he influenced field inspectors of the detective agency to authenticate the fake documents he had submitted .
13) False-positive testing derives its name because the testing requires both a false and a positive reaction to authenticate a document .
14) A.J Willner Auctions, which is coordinating the sale, has authenticating documents for all seven vehicles on its website.
example sentences with authenticate15) This temporary accreditation also gives the Principal ample time to have the documents authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate.
16) After these documents are authenticated, the court will designate an executor to perform certain functions on behalf of the estate.
17) About four in the afternoon the last signatures were affixed, including that of Secretary Jackson, who authenticated the document .
18) Your signature isn't restricted, but until someone tries to copy it nefariously, it still WORKS to authenticate documents .
19) By inserting "Mojette Transform" marks in images, one can authenticate documents using the same properties as in cryptography.
20) The seal dates from the 11th-century reign of Edward the Confessor, and is used to authenticate important state documents .
21) Sometimes both types of seals, or large seals that bear both names and mottoes, are used to authenticate official documents .
22) CBS News concurrently amended their previous claim that Matley had authenticated the documents, saying instead he had only authenticated the signatures.
23) With this seal, the "Schultheiß", the council and the court of Deidesheim authenticated the documents that they issued.
24) The Seal of the United States Senate is the seal officially adopted by the United States Senate to authenticate certain official documents .
25) The traditional method for authenticating public documents to be used abroad is called legalization and consists of a chain of individual authentications of the document.
26) Upon receipt of the authenticated documents, the Agency submits them to the Administration in order to obtain a full and permanent accreditation which is renewable every four years.
27) A signet ring in olden days carried the personal mark or insignia of the owner with which he authenticated documents and other objects, impressing his ring into the hot wax of the seal.
28) See United States v. Jimenez Lopez, 873 F.2d 769, 772 (5th Cir.1989) ("Rule 901 does not limit the type of evidence allowed to authenticate a document .").
29) A Scientology attorney uses a bankruptcy deposition of Defendant to try to coerce the Defendant into authenticating documents that the DA is unable to do without such dubious help.
30) Answer: Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-326, the Secretary of State issues apostilles on documents going to a foreign country and also authenticates public documents going to foreign countries.
31) Al Jazeera and "The Guardian" say they have authenticated the documents, and a media adviser to Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert also affirmed their authenticity.
32) Pedro's trans-Pyrenean connexions explain his adoption of seals for authenticating documents ; he is the first Spanish aristocrat from whom an examples survives.
33) The Garuda is depicted on seals, which are used by the King of Thailand and the Government of Thailand to authenticate official documents and as its primary emblem.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authenticate document
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authenticate document with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authenticate document
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authenticate document in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authenticate document.
20 examples of simple sentences of authenticate document. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authenticate document
Compound Sentences with authenticate document
Complex Sentences with authenticate document
Compound-Complex Sentences with authenticate document