authentic folk in a sentence
1) Theocritus may have drawn on authentic folk traditions of Sicilian shepherds.
2) The Göncöl Orchestra also gives individual concerts based on authentic folk music.
3) His choreography is firmly based on the authentic folk and flamenco dances he studied in Spain.
4) In Symphonic Burlesque, Eller uses an authentic folk tune for the first time.
authentic folk example sentences5) We provide authentic followers so they're authentic folks seeing your posts, not bots or faux followers.
6) Los Angeles Times music critic Albert Goldberg commented: "For authentic folk dancing, wild and free and yet subject to its own intricate disciplines, this group would be hard to beat.
7) It is also one of the most important festivities featuring Serbia's authentic folk culture and art and presenting the unique music of Serbian and Balkan brass bands.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authentic folk
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authentic folk with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authentic folk
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authentic folk in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authentic folk.
20 examples of simple sentences of authentic folk. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authentic folk
Compound Sentences with authentic folk
Complex Sentences with authentic folk
Compound-Complex Sentences with authentic folk