authentic depiction in a sentence
1) In the main, it was a documentary type of novel which aimed to be an authentic depiction of a particular environment, and as such it tended to continue the tradition of nineteenth-century realism.
2) This assumption, however, contradicted what many believe to be the most authentic depiction : the face seen in the image on the famous – some say infamous – Shroud of Turin.
3) However, writer-director Joe Cheung delves deeper into the romantic angle while offering up more intense and authentic depictions of Wing Chun fighting.
4) While the movie includes some historical inaccuracies, it is a mostly authentic depiction of this remarkable athlete and even more impressive person.
authentic depiction example sentences5) The promotion was held to recognize the show's authentic depiction of a bone-marrow transplant (when Yoon-sung had to donate some for his mother).
6) He also disapproved of the historical veracity of the Yalta Conference scene, while John Howard Lawson, recently released from prison, praised it as an authentic depiction of events.
7) It is his authentic depiction of Jessie's confusion that's all the more amazing – Menon's complete understanding of a woman's psyche bowls you over!
8) However, silat became increasingly prominent in Indonesian movies during the 70s, resulting in more professional and authentic depictions of the art in both historical films as well as action movies.
9) Joseph Wambaugh, the son of a Pittsburgh policeman, spent fourteen years in the department, using his background to write novels with authentic fictional depictions of life in the LAPD.
10) In many instances, media portrayals of East Asians often reflect a dominant Americentric perception rather than realistic and authentic depictions of true cultures, customs and behaviors.
11) Mss A and B were completed under the supervision of Oswald himself, and both contain a depiction of the author, qualifying as the earliest authentic depictions of a German author.
12) S Other than the serendipitous discovery of a breathable atmosphere on the Moon, Frau im Mond was the most authentic depiction of spaceflight to reach the screen until Destination Moon in 1950.
13) Michael Apted's WWII spy film Enigma (2001), had some authentic depictions of code-breaking and intelligence technology developed during WWII to decode secret German messages
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authentic depiction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authentic depiction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authentic depiction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authentic depiction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authentic depiction.
20 examples of simple sentences of authentic depiction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authentic depiction
Compound Sentences with authentic depiction
Complex Sentences with authentic depiction
Compound-Complex Sentences with authentic depiction