auteurism in a sentence
1) Joe Tompkins states that this auteurism is often highlighted when mainstream success occurs.
2) These Benedict Arnolds will be heading to re-education camps we've set up to help them reflect on what they've done and reacquaint themselves with the glories of classical auteurism.
3) This almost immediate embracing of auteurism (itself seen as a key 'theoretical' development in terms of cinema's status as an art) is revealing in a number of respects.
4) Like the latter-day Woody Allen, he has nothing to declare but his auteurism, a deflection from genuine ambition much like an indie Number One - Hartley's exact current position in America.
auteurism example sentences5) auteurism - The belief that the director of a film is of primary importance as the creator of the final product.
6) "Leo McCarey's supervision of 1930s and 40s Hollywood comedies is more akin to contract studio authorship than independent auteurism...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auteurism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auteurism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auteurism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auteurism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auteurism.
20 examples of simple sentences of auteurism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auteurism
Compound Sentences with auteurism
Complex Sentences with auteurism
Compound-Complex Sentences with auteurism