austral summer in a sentence
1) In addition, the United States Antarctic Program maintains two ice roads during the austral summer .
2) As a consequence, shortages can occur certain times during austral summers when air conditioning is widely used.
3) In addition, during the austral summer there are many hours of daylight to fuel the process.
4) The Australian Antarctic Division conducted an expedition to Heard Island during the austral summer of 2003-04.
austral summer example sentences5) Adélie penguins on Torgersen Island, where a webcam during the austral summer allows the public to view the breeding colony.
6) I'm thus keen to get the Southern-Hemisphere Transitsearch.org corps out on the sky during the coming austral summer .
7) Enjoy all the delights of Argentina during the pleasant austral summer (when it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere).
8) The record comes less than four months after an altogether different mark was set at the South Pole during the austral summer .
9) Priscu has been pushing hard for years to work outside the typical austral summer, which runs roughly from October to February.
10) In addition, the South Pole Traverse, an over-snow tractor train, will start delivering fuel and materials to 90 degrees south starting this austral summer .
11) Fieldwork during the cruise usually coincides with peak biological activity in the austral summer and the annual low point in sea ice cover.
12) The difference in Chile is that those nice "photometric" nights go on for weeks and weeks at a stretch during the November-March austral summer .
13) The team, led by principal investigator Phil Kyle at New Mexico Tech, visits this natural laboratory every year during the austral summer for upwards of six weeks.
14) Whales, penguins and seals gather in large numbers every austral summer – a wildlife scene that seems only possible in Pixar cartoons these days.
example sentences with austral15) The NASA team hopes to return to McMurdo in the 2015-16 austral summer after a major refit of the P-3B next year that will ground the plane for the 2014-15 field season.
16) A project such as SASSI represents a philosophical shift for the PAL LTER group as it prepares to enter a new, six-year funding cycle for the program next austral summer .
17) There was plenty of sun and heat, with average temperatures about 2 degrees Celsius above average during the height of the austral summer in December and January, according to Blaisdell.
18) Papitashvili moved away from ham radio operation in the 1970s, but has recently renewed his interest while working at the South Pole during the austral summers .
19) Now, Traverse Operations has two traverse platforms, South Pole Traverse 1 and 2 (SPoT1 and SPoT2), each making a round trip every austral summer between the U.S. Antarctic Program research stations.
20) She stays in the southern ocean for the austral summer carrying out oceanographic and biological survey work in between supplying and re-supplying the bases and moving personnel around.
21) The lower curve shows a strong annual bias with four times as many profiles being collected in austral summer than in austral winter.
22) Hofmann writes that " Open-water areas (in the Southern Ocean) experience a strong seasonal shift in seawater pH (~0.3–0.5 units) between austral summer and winter.
23) The Antarctic ice cover is highly seasonal, with very little ice in the austral summer, expanding to an area roughly equal to that of Antarctica in winter.
24) Science will continue at the WAIS Divide field camp for at least two more austral summers, as a handful of scientists make measurements of the borehole itself.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austral summer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austral summer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austral summer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austral summer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austral summer.
20 examples of simple sentences of austral summer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austral summer
Compound Sentences with austral summer
Complex Sentences with austral summer
Compound-Complex Sentences with austral summer