austerity in a sentence
1) The new government imposed unpopular economic austerity measures.
2) Fiscal austerity in 2014 is therefore required.
3) Greek austerity programs greatly reduced public pensions and public wages.
4) Unemployment is another variable considered in evaluating austerity measures.
austerity example sentences5) In economic terms austerity is doomed to failure.
6) The package involves sharp Greek austerity measures.
7) To fight austerity we need to fight together!
8) The framework of assumptions implies no austerity.
9) The 1920s and 1930s were years of economic austerity.
10) Gideon sheds no tears as austerity hurts children .
11) It also engaged in premature fiscal austerity .
12) It attacks working women with its austerity packages .
13) The resentment of austerity is no mystery .
14) Beneath his bluff exterior was an immense austerity.
example sentences with austerity15) Then, a successful austerity package was introduced.
16) In Greece a massive popular movement developed refusing further austerity.
17) And yet Clarissa prefers austerity to intimacy.
18) This austerity was influenced by classical Greek theatre.
19) And " austerity" is one thing, tax cuts another.
20) The argument against austerity has been won in southern Europe .
21) The majority of Italians voted against austerity .
22) And instead we 're getting more bullshit austerity.
23) Europe needs structural reform, as austerity advocates insist.
24) Protests are mounting against the government's austerity regime.
25) The austerity programmes aim at so-called "inner devaluation".
26) His prolonged painful austerities proved utterly futile.
27) Those countries have been forced on to austerity through bailout packages.
How to use austerity in a sentence28) I've got a streak of austerity somewhere!
29) The animal hide worn by Brahma stands for austerity.
30) We need a prosperity budget not an austerity budget.
31) European political leaders in particular have embarked on substantial austerity drives.
32) The last half of 1949 was an exercise in austerity.
33) This resulted in a period of austerity.
34) Argentina began a period of fiscal austerity in 2012.
35) The government tried to impose austerity measures, with moderate success.
36) Cutting expenditures, also known as austerity.
37) These both represent protests aimed at austerity and Brussels .
38) No one made the obvious link between austerity and nostalgia .
39) We must not pile austerity on top of recession ".
40) You can ́t have "austerity" with tax cuts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austerity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austerity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austerity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austerity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austerity.
20 examples of simple sentences of austerity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austerity
Compound Sentences with austerity
Complex Sentences with austerity
Compound-Complex Sentences with austerity