austerity cut in a sentence
1) Tavares was compelled to engage in austerity cuts including teacher layoffs and paycuts for city employees.
2) Nix hopes to boost employee morale with the retirement contributions after nearly three years of austerity cuts .
3) The council needs to find £150 million in savings in the coming five years so the bite of austerity cuts will continue to be a feature of these reports for a good while.
4) The march, against postal privatisation and austerity cuts, was organised by the CWU (Communication Worker's Union) Eastern Branch.
austerity cut example sentences5) In 2010 The School suffered from austerity measure budget cuts and was one of several schools in Essex which lost out on money promised under the Building Schools for the Future programme.
6) Joe Harrington, meanwhile, expects the mainstream parties, particularly those backing austerity cuts and new charges to get a rude awakening later this month.
7) Several similar events were carried out in cities in Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, in opposition to austerity cuts, corruption and an increase in state surveillance.
8) Meanwhile, the Government has been forced to deny claims that austerity cuts will hit flood defences - despite reports that hundreds of frontline jobs are being cut.
9) After being hit by the recession, they implemented some austerity cuts and in 2011 and 2012 their GDP expanded by 5%.
10) Services firms have been hit by low consumer confidence, the government's austerity cuts and the eurozone crisis, which has dented exports.
11) M 5S gained followers, organizers and eventually voters, in reaction to austerity, cuts to pensions, social spending chops, and job losses.
12) Since 2003, Georgia school districts have missed out on more than $5 billion in funding because of austerity cuts from the General Assembly.
13) Boston Globe : But the austerity cuts made to restore confidence in financial markets have helped push the region (European) into recession and increase unemployment to record highs.
14) But ... Women's unemployment has reached a 25-year high as the Fawcett Society warned yesterday that the government's draconian austerity cuts are leaving women behind.
example sentences with austerity15) The C 1 social class's share of organic spending has fallen to 32%, suggesting that it is the group which is tightening its belt the most in the face of austerity cuts and tax increases.
16) We have a chance to vocalise our opposition and to put forward a platform that is against neo-liberalism and the impending austerity cuts .
17) 22 September – Greeks reacted with anger and disbelief at a new wave of austerity cuts enacted to keep the country in the Eurozone.
18) Rehn said it was important that Ireland stick to the EU /IMF programme, which has imposed austerity cuts and reduced public spending.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austerity cut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austerity cut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austerity cut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austerity cut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austerity cut.
20 examples of simple sentences of austerity cut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austerity cut
Compound Sentences with austerity cut
Complex Sentences with austerity cut
Compound-Complex Sentences with austerity cut