austerities in a sentence
1) His prolonged painful austerities proved utterly futile.
2) With prolong and painful austerities proved utterly futile.
3) They never pray or practice austerities like Hindus.
4) He longed for the austerities of the mission field.
austerities example sentences5) They are fallen Jivas but through austerities have gained posts as angels.
6) Their toil and austerities, also, they redoubled.
7) Shakyamuni defined five important conditions in the practice of Bodhisattva austerities.
8) Borromeo's manifold labors and austerities appear to have shortened his life.
9) He advised the general people to live simple lives and himself practiced great austerities.
10) Followers of Mahāvīra continued to practice fasting and other austerities.
11) Shri Parashuram left home to do devout austerities to please Lord Shiva.
12) When engaged in austerities, Visvamitra is befriended by Trisanku.
13) They introduce into our austerities their Italianate blandishments.
14) St. Colman's austerities and miracles were on the lips of all.
example sentences with austerities15) Music and the theatre flourished, as an escape from austerities and anxieties.
16) The river where Lakshamana practices austerities.
17) Such austerities are undertaken according to the physical and mental limits of the individual ascetic.
18) He was originally a Kshatriya but by austerities earned the title of Brahmarishi.
19) Guru Nanak rejected the austerities, rites and rituals connected with Hatha Yoga.
20) Jainism encourages fasting, yoga practices, meditation in difficult postures, and other austerities.
21) In the Nara period the island was an important site for itinerant monks practicing austerities.
22) Only the practice of austerities and self-control can modify or alleviate the consequences of karma.
23) On account of happiness and pleasures, the religion, renunciation and austerities was not possible.
24) It is an old belief that the great saint Kabir performed austerities here and achieved spiritual powers.
25) The competitive pressures of the market place have restrained industrial designers from the austerities that afflicted architects.
26) Narendra and other disciples used to spend many hours in practising meditation and religious austerities every day.
27) He is said to have practiced austerities for a thousand years and been rewarded with great wealth.
How to use austerities in a sentence28) In the past, she had made fun of a sage practicing Tapasya austerities on Mt.
29) Sikh doctrine opposes austerities and ritualism for spiritual benefit, including the concepts of pilgrimage and fasting.
30) It was as a Shramana that the Buddha left his father's palace and practised austerities.
31) I cannot imbue another five arrows, having spent all of the merits of my austerities.
32) According to 'Vindhya Vaibhav' Kapil Muni performed severe austerities here and received divine light.
33) Thomas Becket modelled himself on Anselm - in his exile, his inflexibility, his austerities.
34) The fourth ara was the age of religion, where the renunciation, austerities and liberation was possible.
35) At this place, the Buddha encountered the five men who had been his companions of earlier austerities.
36) After that, she stood in the waters of the Yamuna, without food and practised austerities.
37) He lived at Saharanpur for hundred years and performed severe austerities for the welfare of the whole world.
38) The cave is reputed to be the place where many great saints and sages have done meditation and austerities.
39) However, Amba declined saying that her relatives would ignore her and she had decided to practice austerities.
40) The Sramanas cultivated a pessimistic worldview of the samsara as full of suffering and advocated renunciation and austerities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austerities
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austerities with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austerities
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austerities in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austerities.
20 examples of simple sentences of austerities. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austerities
Compound Sentences with austerities
Complex Sentences with austerities
Compound-Complex Sentences with austerities