austere time in a sentence
1) Q Can quality be maintained in austere times ?
2) In austere times, The Horrors remain unwavering advocates of escapism.
3) What about value for money in these austere times ....something totally ignored by Mr Gove.
4) These are austere times, we don't need to be borrowing more at the moment!
austere time example sentences5) This is because it may all change - and in these austere times they haven't got money to burn.
6) If there are to be winners when these austere times are done, CSR itself looks set to be one of them, together with those companies who looked into the storm and saw its value.
7) In the latter case it would appear to be almost impossible to justify a multi-million pound renewable energy scheme, particularly as we continue through austere times .
8) A combination of austere times and the search for something new has led to many young women blogging about how to make everything – from beaded bangles to fabric bows and phone covers.
9) In these austere time I feel we all need a good laugh on occasion to take our minds off the stuff that troubles us during the day.
10) During these austere times, when many towns are cutting such celebrations, I give Mayor Yaede and the council credit for continuing the annual fireworks and concert.
11) Walsh has been trying to reshape the Spanish airline so it is better able to cope with austere times and is proposing up to 3,800 job losses .
12) With several billion pounds raised from stamp duty on share dealings on the main London Stock Exchange each year it is too much to hope that in these austere times total abolition is starter .
13) The cost calculations are uncertain but may be as high as £ 60m per year, which will have to come from the research budget, a sore point with researchers in these austere times .
14) The world in general faces more austere times – a future of less!!!
example sentences with austere15) " He added: "I cannot see how it is a sensible use of public money in austere times, or what public interest it serves, to lock Vicky Pryce up or to sentence her to eight months.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austere time
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austere time with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austere time
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austere time in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austere time.
20 examples of simple sentences of austere time. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austere time
Compound Sentences with austere time
Complex Sentences with austere time
Compound-Complex Sentences with austere time