austere in a sentence
1) The main cell block stands amidst the austere parade grounds.
2) His wife was tall and austere and wore smoked pearls.
3) The trustees deliberately kept the structure austere to save money.
4) The former monastery is austere and served as such until 1754.
austere example sentences5) Philip was an austere and intelligent statesman.
6) Alec found the whole experience a little austere .
7) Its compact cardboard box is designed in an austere style .
8) In late infancy they got sent away to austere public schools.
9) The concrete looks ancient, yet modern and austere.
10) The style is sparse, even austere.
11) The surrounding desolate landscape evidences a stark, austere beauty.
12) The Army experienced years of austere budgets.
13) Churches are tall, monumental and austere.
14) It was austere, simply lit, nothing fancy.
example sentences with austere15) No, it was rather an austere life.
16) His austere sentences glow with intelligence, colour and force.
17) From the outside they had austere and monumental appearance.
18) It was austere and simple in design, without luxuries.
19) It has an austere facade and faces the main square.
20) In every case, the exterior was left plain and austere.
21) Q Can quality be maintained in austere times ?
22) Dry as dust, austere, lonely.
23) It was traditionally rigorous, disciplined, and austere.
24) Less rigid, less austere," says Arrow.
25) These monasteries were built very solid with thick walls and very austere.
26) The office was very large, and startlingly austere.
27) Bertrand Russell described mathematics as having an austere beauty like sculpture.
How to use austere in a sentence28) To the outward eye he was austere, even bleak.
29) This provided a very popular alternative to the rather austere BBC.
30) Inside, the layout and execution are simple and austere.
31) There follows a description of the austere conditions for travellers.
32) He tried to make his smile austere rather than foolish.
33) It would certainly make it a little less austere.
34) The courtyard, nowadays fairly austere, was frescoed.
35) Bede later called the regime frugal and austere.
36) Panufnik's piano music is the more austere.
37) It prescribes an austere lifestyle and nudity.
38) austere wines do not offer those things.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austere
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austere with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austere
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austere in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austere.
20 examples of simple sentences of austere. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austere
Compound Sentences with austere
Complex Sentences with austere
Compound-Complex Sentences with austere