austere environment in a sentence
1) TransApps provides Soldiers with a number of secure mobile applications that function within a broad range of austere environments .
2) Tactical units within SAD are also capable of carrying out covert political action while deployed in hostile and austere environments .
3) Qualified candidates can expect to focus on intelligence operations and activities for U.S. policymakers in hazardous and austere overseas environments .
4) The squadron occupied an area that had seen no long-term coalition forces presence, and conducted operations in an austere environment .
austere environment example sentences5) Mike has provided patient care in a variety of austere environments ranging from high mountain rescue to leading expeditions through arid desert wilderness.
6) And in the long run, this "perfect storm" may affect our ability to retain the very talent we will need to function in an increasingly austere fiscal environment .
7) Sipping on that coffee in such an austere environment was a long way away from far the convivial atmosphere of drinking coffee at home.
8) In addition, they accomplish engineer support for beddown of weapon systems required to initiate and sustain operations in an austere bare base environment, including remote hostile locations.
9) However, when it comes to the austere African environment, system "flexing" is often not enough to accomplish the mission.
10) At the strategic level, movement command and control elements, responsible for coordinating strategic lift in an austere environment, require satellite-based voice and data communications with CONUS.
11) Neurath summarized, "Despite the austere working environment, the game came together amazingly well in the final stretch, and we delivered the Gold Master just about two years after we had started.
12) BDUs are also still worn by officers of the U.S. Public Health Service in dirty or austere environments, and they are often the prescribed uniform for any deployment activities.
13) Phil, his two brothers, and his half-sister grew up in a remote area of Montana in an austere environment, in which no dancing or television was allowed.
14) But, we think it's very important in a fiscally austere environment, to really put a renewed focus on trying to be as creative and forward-thinking as we can in the department.
example sentences with austere15) This is not a temporary trend induced by a more austere economic environment ; it is a reflection of a long-term change in user behaviour.
16) Mike now applies his skills for providing patient care in austere environments as a Deputy / Paramedic for the Davis County Sheriff's Office (DCSO).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austere environment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austere environment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austere environment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austere environment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austere environment.
20 examples of simple sentences of austere environment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austere environment
Compound Sentences with austere environment
Complex Sentences with austere environment
Compound-Complex Sentences with austere environment