austenitic steel in a sentence
1) The phenomenon has also been observed in austenitic stainless steels .
2) The straight grades of austenitic stainless steel contain a maximum of 8% carbon.
3) The United States Air Force Memorial has an austenitic stainless steel structural skin.
4) Stainless-steel pigments are manufactured from corrosion-resistant, austenitic 316L-grade stainless steel .
austenitic steel example sentences5) The dynamic range can reach 45 dB on ferrite austenitic steels and austenitic cladding.
6) October 17 – Krupp engineers Benno Strauss and Eduard Maurer patent austenitic stainless steel .
7) austenitic stainless steels must be quenched to become fully corrosion resistant, as they work-harden significantly.
8) austenitic stainless steels do not require preheating, but martensitic and ferritic chromium stainless steels do.
9) Introduction The results from a computational investigation of plastic deformation and fracture in austenitic steel have been presented.
10) austenitic stainless steels are non-magnetic.
11) On 17 October 1912, Krupp engineers Benno Strauss and Eduard Maurer patented austenitic stainless steel as Nirosta.
12) It is possible to make matched seals between copper or austenitic steel and glass, but silicate glass with that high thermal expansion is especially fragile and has a low chemical durability.
13) Mostly on non-qualified materials, such as austenitic steel of the Fe-Mn-Al alloy, which has some of the specific material parameters closely related to micro structural mechanisms.
14) Ferritic steel has a body-centred cubic structure and austenitic steel, non-ferrous metals like aluminium, copper and nickel have the face-centred cubic structure.
example sentences with austenitic15) The strip combines the strength and corrosion-resistance of austenitic stainless steel with secure anchorage into mortar or concrete, provided by the helical shape.
16) Because of greater thermal expansion in austenitic stainless steels, the spacing between tack welds on these materials should be much shorter than for mild steel.
17) The austenitic stainless steels, because of their high chromium and nickel content, are the most corrosion resistant of the stainless group providing unusually fine mechanical properties.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austenitic steel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austenitic steel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austenitic steel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austenitic steel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austenitic steel.
20 examples of simple sentences of austenitic steel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austenitic steel
Compound Sentences with austenitic steel
Complex Sentences with austenitic steel
Compound-Complex Sentences with austenitic steel