austenitic in a sentence
1) The phenomenon has also been observed in austenitic stainless steels.
2) This material is a combination of austenitic and ferritic material.
3) austenitic grades are those alloys which are commonly in use for stainless applications.
4) The austenitic grades are not magnetic.
austenitic example sentences5) The straight grades of austenitic stainless steel contain a maximum of 8% carbon.
6) Superalloys typically have a matrix with an austenitic face-centered cubic crystal structure.
7) The United States Air Force Memorial has an austenitic stainless steel structural skin.
8) Stainless-steel pigments are manufactured from corrosion-resistant, austenitic 316L-grade stainless steel.
9) A heat treatable type of stainless steel with some of the characteristics of austenitic.
10) See also Austenitic, Ferritic and Duplex.
11) These days most austenitic (300 series) stainless steel tubes are seam-welded using GTAW.
12) The dynamic range can reach 45 dB on ferrite austenitic steels and austenitic cladding.
13) The dynamic range can reach 45 dB on ferrite austenitic steels and austenitic cladding.
14) October 17 – Krupp engineers Benno Strauss and Eduard Maurer patent austenitic stainless steel.
example sentences with austenitic15) austenitic stainless steels must be quenched to become fully corrosion resistant, as they work-harden significantly.
16) The lower loops of hottest superheaters can be made of austenitic material, with better corrosion resistance.
17) See also austenitic and duplex.
18) Type 304 The most common of austenitic grades, containing approximately 18% chromium and 8% nickel.
19) The sub-categories are austenitic, martensitic, ferritic, duplex, precipitation hardening and super alloys.
20) austenitic stainless steels do not require preheating, but martensitic and ferritic chromium stainless steels do.
21) Introduction The results from a computational investigation of plastic deformation and fracture in austenitic steel have been presented.
22) austenitic stainless steels are non-magnetic.
23) Manganese preserves an austenitic structure in the steel, similar to nickel, but at a lower cost.
24) The interfaces among the components were analyzed by developing a CAD model of the coil and austenitic steel casing.
25) To find out experimentally a coating layer fit-for-purpose disc shaped austenitic test specimens with ø 20 mm have been used.
26) On 17 October 1912, Krupp engineers Benno Strauss and Eduard Maurer patented austenitic stainless steel as Nirosta.
27) If this is applied on a fully austenitic material, generally a dynamic range of 35 dB can be achieved.
28) As a group, they are more corrosive resistant than the martensitic grades, but generally inferior to the austenitic grades.
29) In extensive investigations many materials have proved to be of no use, such as austenitic weld, silicon carbide, passivated carbon, pulverised sintered metal, to name only a few.
30) Fig. 9 gives examples of a bad (left, austenitic weld) and a good (right, Muratherm) damping mass.
31) It includes, to name only a few, a soft ceramic (no.1), sintered metals (2-3), carbon (4-5) and different cuts from austenitic welds.
32) The stainless steel in austenitic grade 316L is delivered for Energy Tec W.L.L and will be used as cladding in the student house building for Qatar Foundation, Doha-Qatar.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austenitic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austenitic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austenitic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austenitic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austenitic.
20 examples of simple sentences of austenitic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austenitic
Compound Sentences with austenitic
Complex Sentences with austenitic
Compound-Complex Sentences with austenitic