auspicious time in a sentence
1) It's an auspicious time to have fortunes told.
2) Diwali is the most auspicious time for investment purpose .
3) Important state functions are held according to the auspicious times chosen by astrologers .
4) Ugadi is also the most auspicious time to start new ventures.
auspicious time example sentences5) He came into this world at an auspicious time to be sure.
6) An auspicious time or muhurat is chosen for the performance of wedding ceremony.
7) An auspicious time for beginnings.
8) This ritual is performed at a certain auspicious time which is determined by the astrologers.
9) It can be use to discover the most auspicious time to make important undertakings.
10) The cutting of the tree would commence at an auspicious time and with prescribed rituals.
11) We can add new favorable and auspicious times to our existing life by a real hard work.
12) Marriages and other functions are conducted at auspicious times ("muhurta") specified by astrologers.
13) This is performed on an auspicious day as per the almanac and the auspicious time is also decided.
14) Not just because this is an auspicious time, but because this also a time of payback for many of us.
example sentences with auspicious15) Less auspicious times .
16) It is particularly forbidden to seek out auspicious times astrologically ( Yad, loc. cit. ) Some include in this any action on the basis of good omens (Saadia).
17) One can choose the most suitable or auspicious times at different stages of life where there are chances of changes in one's destiny.
18) I carried out the feng shui consultation, and due to the urgency Veronica implemented all the remedies (including minor building work) at auspicious times and dates within the next 4 days.
19) In Watcharee's case, today (Friday, September 21, 2001) was thought to be an auspicious time to buy a new car. 3 More precisely, the hours between 11 am and 2 pm will be the lucky time.
20) Our common experience of Sept. 11 and its aftermath makes this an auspicious time for seeking ways to meet the country's mental health needs.
21) Work beginning at the auspicious time will be completed without any impediment and the constructed building will yield prosperity, wealth and longevity.
22) The consummation of the marriage at night fixed for an auspicious time for a happy, ever-lasting married life that is full of understanding and care.
23) The holy month of Kartik had drawn near and the Swamiji was aware of the extraordinary significance of the sacred dip at the Panchaganga ghat at this auspicious time .
24) At the auspicious time astrologically determined by the priests of both the families, the groom and the bride are brought back to the entrance of the venue.
25) The casino, parts of the conference hall, a segment of the Shoppes, 963 hotel rooms, and the event plaza were opened at the auspicious time of 3:18 p.m as part of the "preview opening".
26) The Kakatis were writers of official documents, and the Dolais expounded astrology and determined auspicious time and dates for any important event and undertaking.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auspicious time
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auspicious time with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auspicious time
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auspicious time in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auspicious time.
20 examples of simple sentences of auspicious time. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auspicious time
Compound Sentences with auspicious time
Complex Sentences with auspicious time
Compound-Complex Sentences with auspicious time