auspicious debut in a sentence
1) The He 219 had an auspicious combat debut .
2) It was not, in all honesty, an auspicious debut .
3) It was an incredibly auspicious debut .
4) Now she turns to the youthful concertos and makes an auspicious debut with a different label.
auspicious debut example sentences5) I. C. Filitti had an auspicious debut in diplomacy and politics, but his career was mired in controversy.
6) Displaying more emotional substance and directorial skill than any number of "bigger" films out there, Donnie Darko is an auspicious debut of a director to watch.
7) Meanwhile, Winsch enjoyed an auspicious managerial debut, Nevertheless, when he became manager of the team, it made the situation even stickier and increased Faut's isolation from her teammates.
8) The singer had made an auspicious recorded debut with the album "Love Songs for a Late Evening", released in 1953 by Columbia's Masterworks division, normally reserved for classical artists.
9) Following this auspicious debut, she was featured in "Sensation Comics" 1 (January 1942), and six months later appeared in her own book (Summer 1942).
10) One of the youngest of the Ballet Nacional de Cuba's primeras ballerinas, Valdes made an auspicious debut as Kitri in Don Quixote at the age of 19, under the demanding tutelage of Alicia Alonso.
11) In 1965, she made an auspicious feature film debut as social worker Sandra Markowitz in the screen version of "A Thousand Clowns".
12) Joshua Green of "The Atlantic" has called Cain's exchange with Clinton his "auspicious debut on the national political stage".
13) In an auspicious debut, the diminutive rear-engined sedan swept the top four places in the "Under 750 cc" category, with Kazuo Togawa taking class honours.
14) An auspicious debut - and something of a minor success in Britain, remarkably so considering they were too busy traipsing around the States with Revolver to take time to promote it here.
example sentences with auspicious15) Carl Crawford – He had an auspicious spring debut vs. the Fightin ' Daughters of Meiji University, going 3-for-6 and a steal.
16) In the six books since that auspicious debut, Rhodes has kept his idiosyncratic mix of darkness and comedy, yet he's also crept slowly towards the mainstream.
17) One of the more auspicious debuts in film history, the 1973 drama Badlands was director Terrence Malick's first project after film school.
18) A Newsweek article titled "Return of the Pelvis" reviewed his far more auspicious International debut : "Shaking, gyrating and quivering, he again proved himself worthy of his nickname, the Pelvis.
19) "The Gospel of Winter marks Brendan Kiely's auspicious debut as a novelist.
20) Hendricks was matched every step of the way by the excellent German tenor Will Hartmann (Shepherd/Dionysus), making an auspicious debut at the Liceu.
21) " In "Entertainment Weekly" Lisa Schwarzbaum noted that Affleck "shows excellent instincts" as a director while Claudia Puig of "USA Today" described it as "an auspicious debut as a filmmaker.
22) " Boosted by the vocals of Lianne La Havas, who made an auspicious debut with 2012's Is Your Love Big Enough?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auspicious debut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auspicious debut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auspicious debut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auspicious debut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auspicious debut.
20 examples of simple sentences of auspicious debut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auspicious debut
Compound Sentences with auspicious debut
Complex Sentences with auspicious debut
Compound-Complex Sentences with auspicious debut