auspices in a sentence
1) And this show really has remarkable creative auspices.
2) A reconciliation process under international auspices started in 2003.
3) We built the car under their auspices.
4) These services may be provided under public or private nonprofit auspices.
auspices example sentences5) This was known as "taking the auspices.
6) The practices of taking auspices and witchcraft were punished.
7) Your love life could blossom under such amorous auspices.
8) Further discussions under UN auspices were scheduled for Oct. 26.
9) Denny soon began promoting contests under the auspices of the NPC.
10) This was supposed to be a peacekeeping mission under UN auspices .
11) Surely their evil auspices were only with Allah.
12) Fifty other churches in the region were started under its auspices.
13) These are the first auspices of the religious state!
14) IowaWatch.org operates under its auspices.
example sentences with auspices15) The US and several other nations are whaling under aboriginal whaling auspices.
16) No girl in our day has commenced life under more promising auspices.
17) Full internationalisation with involvement of many customer nations under IAEA auspices.
18) There are several organs under the auspices of the Central Committee.
19) Development is continuing under the auspices of an FDA IDE process.
20) He spoke under its auspices, so the association is there.
21) These were the auspices with which he entered the city.
22) Under his auspices, the Franciscan Order was established.
23) Cultural organizations operated under official auspices.
24) Cricket is played under the auspices of Israel Cricket Association.
25) Under the auspices of plaintiff, experiments were conducted and research developed.
26) The program is being conducted under the auspices of the HIP.
27) Ceasefire will be implemented under national consensus and under Egyptian auspices.
How to use auspices in a sentence28) It is still under the auspices of those who control the market.
29) CEPR enhances the quality of research carried out under its auspices.
30) Studies carried out under the auspices of SANEI are published.
31) Regulation is under the auspices of the ACECQA.
32) This was under the auspices of Carlos Annacondia.
33) All public actions required a favorable auspices, granting the college considerable influence.
34) Existing YAF chapters were brought under the auspices of the Foundation.
35) The town is therefore no longer under the auspices of Wiltshire Council.
36) In 1966 he worked briefly in television under the auspices of NASA.
37) Any use of ADR under Commission auspices must be fair.
38) Her auspices will be followed by a regular participation in festival projects.
39) The final silver halfpennies were produced under the auspices of the Commonwealth.
40) A network of Unemployed Councils were established under Communist Party auspices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auspices
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auspices with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auspices
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auspices in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auspices.
20 examples of simple sentences of auspices. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auspices
Compound Sentences with auspices
Complex Sentences with auspices
Compound-Complex Sentences with auspices