auscultation in a sentence
1) Heart sounds are audible at multiple auscultation points.
2) Diminished ventral respiratory sounds are detected during auscultation of the chest.
3) Upon auscultation, abnormal breath sounds are heard such as wheezing.
4) auscultation (listening) is not very accurate due to errors.
auscultation example sentences5) High-pitched bowel sounds were audible on auscultation.
6) Digital, using oscillometric measurements and electronic calculations rather than auscultation.
7) Joint noises may require auscultation with a stethoscope to detect.
8) auscultation of the joint can also be done.
9) Lung auscultation revealed respiratory crackles and wheezes.
10) Manual sphygmomanometers require a stethoscope for auscultation (see below).
11) Chest auscultation revealed only a slight murmur, and no abnormal lung sounds.
12) However if none is apparent on auscultation, a resting ECG is debatable.
13) Answer: The correct sequence is inspection, auscultation, percussion and palpation.
14) auscultation may reveal increased lung sounds, crackles, wheezes, and silent areas.
example sentences with auscultation15) Frequently, squeaks and crackles over the posterior lung lobes are heard on auscultation.
16) auscultation of the abdomen is subjective and non-specific, but can be useful.
17) Most cats have a prolonged expiratory phase with end expiratory wheezes heard on auscultation.
18) The measurement of blood pressure through auscultation remains the most widely accepted method in everyday practice.
19) Listening to the lungs with a stethoscope (auscultation) can reveal several things.
20) Examination of the chest was unremarkable with no evidence of hyperinflation and clear auscultation.
21) On auscultation, there was systolic ejection murmur at the apex and normal respiratory sounds.
22) On thoracic auscultation the lung sounds were diffusely increased and there was no cardiac murmur.
23) Atelectasis: mild to moderate fever, no changes or mild rales on chest auscultation.
24) A compromise in current favour is the admission cardiotocography test followed by intermittent auscultation and cardiotocography.
25) Auscultation: Listening to sounds (e.g., heart sounds) with a stethoscope.
26) During auscultation, I noted that her lungs sounded clear but her upper airway sounded raspy.
27) On auscultation, there may be a short diastolic murmur and a soft S1.
How to use auscultation in a sentence28) Her breathing was comfortable: her lungs sounded clear on auscultation, and respiratory effort was minimal.
29) Upon auscultation, the heart murmur will sound similar to the murmur of aortic stenosis.
30) auscultation would reveal dyspnoea, rich in rales, also tachypnoea, suggesting mediastinal crunch.
31) Lungs were clear to auscultation.
32) Lungs are clear to auscultation .
33) Cardiac evaluation begins with a complete physical examination and auscultation of the heart with a stethoscope.
34) What's the sequence for auscultation of the heart and how should the client be positioned?
35) Answer: auscultation of vocal sounds is done to confirm a finding of consolidation of the lung.
36) Auscultation: Observation through the sense of hearing by listening for sounds with or without assistive devices.
37) Stethoscope Expert is useful for learning auscultation for USMLE Step 1 and 2, and NCLEX.
38) auscultation and olfaction is listening for particular sounds (such as wheezing) and attending to body odor.
39) The invention of the stethoscope in 1816 made auscultation and percussion regularly employed to help in the physical diagnosis process.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auscultation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auscultation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auscultation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auscultation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auscultation.
20 examples of simple sentences of auscultation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auscultation
Compound Sentences with auscultation
Complex Sentences with auscultation
Compound-Complex Sentences with auscultation