aurora boreali in a sentence
1) The latitude enables the view of aurora borealis in Yukon.
2) The aurora borealis most often occurs near the equinoctes .
3) In the past, photography of aurora borealis was a difficult proposition.
4) Canada, the northern US northern Europe were treated to an exceptional display of aurora borealis .
aurora boreali example sentences5) Modern style guides recommend that the names of meteorological phenomena, such as aurora borealis, be uncapitalized.
6) Later voyages that explore the higher latitudes may give you the chance to see the magical aurora borealis !
7) Mel Wilson was a physicist and a national authority on the aurora borealis (known as the northern lights).
8) The scientific term for the lights is the aurora borealis ( named after the Roman goddess of the dawn).
9) Tromsø, just a few hundred kilometres within the Arctic Circle, is perfectly placed for seeing the elusive aurora borealis .
10) For most of the group this was the best (and for many the first) aurora borealis we have ever seen.
11) Up in the dome, aurora borealis was doing its flickering fiery best on the horizon, and in the bar there was a group playing poker in serious silent concentration.
12) For example, rockets sent to investigate the north polar region's aurora borealis observed long, thin tubes punched through the plasma and aligned with Earth's magnetic field.
13) The term 'aurora' refers to the 'aurora borealis ' - a natural phenomenon often seen in the sky from Northern latitudes.
14) One of the coronal mass ejections produced a powerful geomagnetic storm that raged for more than 24 hours this weekend, dazzling sky watchers who saw aurora borealis as far south as Mexico.
example sentences with aurora15) Accented with metal findings and a hint of sparkle from aurora borealis finished Swarovski crystals, these gorgeous flower drops hang from dramatic, over-sized kidney wires.
16) January 25 – A brilliant aurora borealis described variously as "a curtain of fire" and a "huge blood-red beam of light" startles people across Europe and is visible as far south as Gibraltar.
17) Saskatchewan's "Land of Living Skies" slogan may be interpreted as a reference to the province's drastically changing weather within minutes or a nod to the northern lights, aurora borealis .
18) In the late 1950s the US was in the midst of rolling out the SAGE system, and became interested in the effects of aurora borealis on radar operation.
19) The observation and study of optical phenomena such as rainbows and the aurora borealis offer many clues as to the nature of light.
20) The recording is extraordinary b. A timelapse video of the northern lights, also known as aurora borealis, as seen from the Isle of Man on Thursday.
21) New this winter are ten specially designed and lit Northern Lights Suites, as this year is predicted to be a particularly good one for seeing the extraordinary aurora borealis .
22) These pieces use amazing, fiery "AB" (aurora borealis ) finished czech glass beads, lacey, filigree bead caps, and beautifully made TierraCast beads.
23) "De aurora boreali " (1738) ("On the aurora borealis")
24) Photograph the awesome aurora borealis from Fairbanks, Alaska's famous Chena Hot Springs Resort–one of the world's top aurora viewing locations
25) mages of the aurora australis and aurora borealis from around the world, including those with rarer red and blue lights No description available.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aurora boreali
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aurora boreali with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aurora boreali
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aurora boreali in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aurora boreali.
20 examples of simple sentences of aurora boreali. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aurora boreali
Compound Sentences with aurora boreali
Complex Sentences with aurora boreali
Compound-Complex Sentences with aurora boreali