auricularia in a sentence
1) The species was given the name "auricularia auricula-judae" in 1888 by Joseph Schröter.
2) A sea cucumber larva is an 'auricularia' while a crinoid one is a 'vitellaria'.
3) The first stage of larval development is known as an auricularia, and is only around 1 mm in length.
4) Eltham historian Don Drabble says it appears Chong must have discovered the fungus, auricularia polytricha, during his Dunedin stint.
auricularia example sentences5) Damage to foliage, flowers, and various crops is commonly blamed on earwigs, especially the common earwig "Forficula auricularia.
6) Despite this, "auricularia auricula-judae" is the currently recognised name for the species by many sources, though "auricularia auricula" is still occasionally used.
7) Despite this, "auricularia auricula-judae" is the currently recognised name for the species by many sources, though "auricularia auricula" is still occasionally used.
8) The name was criticised by mycologist Curtis Gates Lloyd, who said "auricularia auricula-Judae is cumbersome and in addition is a slander on the Jews".
9) auricularia auricula-judae, known as the Jew's ear, wood ear, jelly ear or by a number of other common names, is a species of edible Auriculariales fungus found worldwide.
10) There is a brown, edible woodland fungus, "auricularia cornea", commonly referred to as "Hairy Jew's ear".
11) The overwhelming majority of earwig species are in Forficulina, grouped into nine families of 180 genera, including "Forficula auricularia", the common European Earwig.
12) One recipe for "auricularia auricula-judae" is to collect it while still soft, wash it thoroughly and cut it into thin slices.
13) "auricularia auricula-judae" has a soft, jelly-like texture.
14) "auricularia auricula-judae" has been used as a medicinal mushroom by many herbalists.
example sentences with auricularia15) "auricularia auricula-judae" grows upon the wood of deciduous trees and shrubs, favouring elder.
16) "auricularia auricula-judae" is also in cultivation elsewhere in the world, for instance, in Ghana.
17) auricularia auricula-judae
18) "auricularia polytricha" or "auricularia auricula-judae" (Tree ear fungus), two closely related species of jelly fungi that are commonly used in Chinese cuisine.
19) "auricularia polytricha" or "auricularia auricula-judae" (Tree ear fungus), two closely related species of jelly fungi that are commonly used in Chinese cuisine.
20) "Aristolochia auricularia"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auricularia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auricularia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auricularia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auricularia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auricularia.
20 examples of simple sentences of auricularia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auricularia
Compound Sentences with auricularia
Complex Sentences with auricularia
Compound-Complex Sentences with auricularia