auricle in a sentence
1) The pointed spreading auricles are 1.5 mm long.
2) The external ear consists of an auricle and ear canal.
3) auricles may be present, although their level of development varies.
4) The auricles of the cotyledons are 2 mm long.
auricle example sentences5) The auricles also have an effect on facial appearance.
6) Each cotyledon has a 1 mm auricle at its base.
7) At the base of each are two pointed auricles around 1.5 mm long.
8) The auricle can be easily damaged.
9) Keen auricle released "Bon Anniversaire Berlin!
10) Another important microsystem is the auricle.
11) The auricle is united to it behind, a little on the left side.
12) The thrombus generally forms in the left atrium, most commonly the left auricle.
13) Keen auricle released the concert as "Rot Weiss" (1999).
14) Answer: Cauliflower ear: A thickened, disfigured auricle resulting from repeated injury.
example sentences with auricle15) An auricle at the base of each pinna points towards the tip of the frond.
16) Keen auricle released 17 minutes of the concert on "Filderkraut" (2001).
17) The concert was released by Keen auricle as "Meister der Insel" (1999).
18) Even in cases with normal auricles and open external auditory canals, the ossicular chain is often malformed.
19) Keen auricle used a DAT master in the release of "Hacker-Pschorr" (2000).
20) Keen auricle released a complete version as "Snackbar Dreamer in Detroit" (2001).
21) The heart has three chambers: two auricles receiving blood from the gills, and a single ventricle.
22) Keen auricle released a complete version of the concert as "General Relativity" (1999).
23) On opening the heart from above, the ventricle and auricle are found to occupy a well-defined oval pericardium.
24) The ascending aorta might be prominent as well, and the area of the L auricle is slightly rounded.
25) The list does include releases by Keen Auricle, another fan project that did not have permission from the band.
26) He's come for a check-up to make sure that the closing of the connection between his auricles has worked.
27) After much clinical testing the auricle was proved to bear a somatotopic correspondence to an inverted fetus both embryonically and anatomically.
How to use auricle in a sentence28) Thus, when a sound is made near the auricle, it will pass through the canal to the middle ear.
29) Each pinna has an obvious auricle at its base, pointing towards the tip of the blade and overlapping the rachis.
30) Keen auricle released the full concert on "Berlin ICC 1982" (2002), sourced from a soundboard recording.
31) This vein runs direct to the auricle, is of considerable breadth, and has an undulating, almost convolute, appearance.
32) The outer ear, also called the auricle, or pinna, was constructed using an extrudable gel made of living cells.
33) The lobule of the ear (ear lobe) is the one part of the human auricle that normally contains no cartilage.
34) The vocal version of "Dreamtime" appears on the Keen auricle fan release "Rare Trax 2" (1995).
35) See AURICLE.
36) This surgery does not alter problems in hearing abilities of the individuals but relates to physical appearance of the outer auricle and pinna.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auricle
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auricle with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auricle
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auricle in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auricle.
20 examples of simple sentences of auricle. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auricle
Compound Sentences with auricle
Complex Sentences with auricle
Compound-Complex Sentences with auricle