auri in a sentence
1) Client initially meets with auri staff to determine project scope.
2) Client continues to advance the project with auri client team.
3) This application requests the establishment of an auri project team.
4) Often, research done elsewhere complements AURI's work.
auri example sentences5) Right now, auri is facing the difficult.
6) auri does not assume liability for any inadvertent disclosure.
7) The auri project team will assess the need for cost-share assistance.
8) She extends that leadership perspective to enhance the technical services of auri clients.
9) An Initial Assistance Agreement is signed acknowledging acceptance of service by auri staff.
10) At AURI, we have a laser-focus on implementation.
11) auri will treat all mutually agreed upon information provided by an applicant as confidential.
12) Application is submitted to the Project Approval Committee to establish an auri team.
13) auri conducts practical, applied research that identifies emerging opportunities to add value to agriculture products.
14) auri project development teams, laboratories and pilot facilities are an integral part of project development.
example sentences with auri15) Matching funds may not come from an auri affiliated program or other state source.
16) An article by Minnesota Business magazine highlights AURI's services and partnerships to Minnesota businesses.
17) auri cost-share must be used to obtain technical research and business assistance not available within AURI.
18) auri cost-share must be used to obtain technical research and business assistance not available within AURI.
19) Responsibilities include coordinating with auri staff and partners to provide marketing and technical assistance and product development.
20) The staff of auri incorporates this focus when determining the amount of project cost-share to recommend.
21) Jimmy Gosse, Ph.D., joined AURI's staff as microbiologist in February.
22) auri support must be matched 1:1 with cash in accordance with the applicable cost-share tier.
23) To access cost-share assistance, an applicant must be actively working with an auri project development team.
24) Information provided to or gathered by auri related to its programs shall be treated as private data.
25) Auri: A young woman and likely former student who lives in hiding in passages beneath the university.
26) The PDS program augments these auri resources by providing cost-share for those services not available within AURI.
27) The PDS program augments these auri resources by providing cost-share for those services not available within AURI.
How to use auri in a sentence28) auri is frightened by strangers, loud noises, and direct questions, but is befriended by Kvothe.
29) The grant, which auri will match with $70,000, will help several rural cooperatives across Minnesota.
30) The answers to each of these questions will determine the extent to which auri may assist a client.
31) Over four of the past five years auri has contended with declining financial support from the State of Minnesota.
32) Recipients of cost-share assistance must actively work with auri staff to develop a product or process prior to approval.
33) This is the fourth official location for AURI, which also has offices in Crookston, Marshall and Waseca.
34) A request for auri assistance is analyzed with respect to a project's positive impact on Minnesota and its agriculture.
35) One of our goals at auri is to be an agile organization that constantly has our eye on the future.
36) Part of the reason auri was initially created was to help increase value for commodities during times of extreme low prices.
37) auri has opened new offices in St. Paul, leasing space on the University of Minnesota's St. Paul campus.
38) auri may request a security interest or other legal interest in intellectual property developed or enhanced with the assistance of AURI.
39) auri may request a security interest or other legal interest in intellectual property developed or enhanced with the assistance of AURI.
40) For AURI, one of our goals to create rural vitality is to capitalize on the opportunities Minnesota has in agbioscience.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auri
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auri with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auri
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auri in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auri.
20 examples of simple sentences of auri. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auri
Compound Sentences with auri
Complex Sentences with auri
Compound-Complex Sentences with auri