aurei in a sentence
1) An action can therefore be brought against the testamentary heir for the excess over 100 aurei .
2) This donation was re-established by Alfonso VI in 1077 and then in 1090 increased to 2,000 "aurei" by this same monarch.
3) Sometime between 1053 and 1065 Ferdinand I had pledged an annual "census" of 1,000 "aurei" to the Abbey of Cluny.
4) According to a text dated to AD 533, a man was termed "poor" if he did not have 50 gold coins (aurei), which was a modest though not negligible sum.
aurei example sentences5) The existence of a unit called "aureo", the equivalent of 11⁄2 "dramme", is interesting because 6 "aurei" were 9 "dramme".
6) He has two huia feathers in his hair, and also has an "Aurei" or greenstone ear pendant and a "Hei Matau" which is a greenstone neck pendant.
7) "aurei velleris...
8) (Alfonso VI re-established it in 1077, and confirmed it in 1090.) Ferdinand fixed the sum at 1,000 golden "aurei", an amount which Alfonso VI doubled in 1090.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aurei
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aurei with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aurei
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aurei in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aurei.
20 examples of simple sentences of aurei. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aurei
Compound Sentences with aurei
Complex Sentences with aurei
Compound-Complex Sentences with aurei