aural visual in a sentence
1) The illusions appear to be both aural and visual .
2) It includes information held in written, aural, visual or database form.
3) Bissell designs music lessons that have aural, visual, tactile, and kinesthetic elements.
4) Check fuel valves; Open limit switch and make aural and visual check. 3. check ignition system flame signal.
aural visual example sentences5) Pilots who had flown with both aural and visual systems strongly preferred the visual type, according to a published report.
6) Of course, interactive art has the advantage of being able to use all of cinema's aural and visual elements.
7) It is difficult to predict how audiences will respond to political music, in terms of aural or even visual cues.
8) If there are no aural or visual disturbances, it will go into a deep form of sleep after 20 minutes.
9) Kline's literary artistry was manifested in his ability to discern patterns, especially literary structures, and to see the beauty of both aural and visual imagery in the biblical narrative.
10) At Hammersmith Erskine's building will sit on an island site, doing its best to protect those who work in it from the surrounding aural and visual pollution.
11) Ruccas.org's allowing of anyone to edit the site and add their own pages, as well as its offering of free hosting for aural, visual, and software art, has enabled this to happen.
12) A piece like Juliet Davis' "Pieces of Herself" tells a aural and visual story through our actual passage through the rooms of a house and our engagement with the animated body.
13) As bandwidth becomes more and more transparent, I don't see any reason why people would continue to write their thoughts when they can speak them and share them in a aural or visual fashion.
14) Multimodality describes communication practices in terms of the textual, aural, and visual resources - or modes - used to compose messages.
example sentences with aural15) Only two of his test subjects reported NDE-like aural or visual hallucinations, although many reported feeling as though they had entered a state similar to the classical NDE.
16) According to the New Media Consortium, these include "the set of abilities and skills where aural, visual, and digital literacy overlap".
17) Most commonly, the audio and video are combined at the transmitter before being presented to the antenna, but separate aural and visual antennas can be used.
18) For McLuhan argues that the way our cognitive apparatus works is determined by our'sense ratio', the balance between inputs to the various senses (aural, visual, tactile, and so on).
19) Generally, self-described birders perceive themselves to be more versed in minutiae like identification (aural and visual ), molt, distribution, migration timing, and habitat usage.
20) Tacita Dean - Event For A Stage, 2014 This is the first live performance work in a one act theatrical presentation by international aural and visual artist Tacita Dean.
21) The stimulus does not have to be aural ; it can also be visual or a combination of aural and visual (one such example would be Dreamachine).
22) His innovative artistic practice continues to combine aural and visual sources with a keen sensibility toward complex editing, sampling and looping techniques.
23) The narrator emphasises both aural and visual sensations as he examines the area in relation to himself:
24) (i) both aural and visual signals in sufficient time to establish level flight at that preselected altitude; or
25) "I believe that if you don't have all four, you're going to leave someone out who is a kinesthetic learner or a tactile learner or an aural or visual learner," she says.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aural visual
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aural visual with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aural visual
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aural visual in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aural visual.
20 examples of simple sentences of aural visual. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aural visual
Compound Sentences with aural visual
Complex Sentences with aural visual
Compound-Complex Sentences with aural visual