aural skill in a sentence
1) This educational form was dependent on aural skills .
2) Weekly private lessons are enhanced by classes in music theory and aural skills .
3) aural skills improve your ability to hear music and interpret what you hear.
4) It provides vocabulary, concepts and aural skills that allow listeners to hear with greater discernment and appreciation.
aural skill example sentences5) The Bachelor of Music degree requires advanced courses in aural skills in addition to the core music curriculum.
6) Such an approach tends to be linear – first teaching aural skills, then speaking, reading and writing skills.
7) Rector, a UST alumnus, teaches music theory, aural skills, counterpoint and directs both the jazz and rock ensembles.
8) Seven hierarchical exercises were designed to improve aural phonetic reception in these children, and to generalize their improved aural reception skills to all aspects of language.
9) The accompanying Audio CDs and free Podcasts are a nice addition, especially for strengthening aural comprehension skills, and have the same personal feel of the lesson videos.
10) With the piano and choir training, I was able to skip a couple semesters of music theory and aural skills in college!
11) aural skills – the ability to identify musical patterns by ear, as opposed to by the reading of notation – form a key part of a musician's craft and are usually taught alongside music theory.
12) He also teaches Vocal Diction u0026 Literature and Opera History, and in the past has taught Exploring Music, Popular Music in America, and aural skills .
13) MUS 126MUSI 1226 u003e Practical Theory I. This course focuses on the fundamentals of music theory and aural skills for the Musical Theatre major.
14) The course content, which is coordinated with that of THEORY I (MUS 122), is divided into practical skills and aural skills . Practical skills develop your ability to perform music.
example sentences with aural15) This course presents students with advanced theoretical concepts by way of composition, basic arranging and orchestration, analysis, transcription and the development of advanced aural skills .
16) English proficiency is based on standardized assessments in oral/aural skills, reading and writing; prior academic records; and personal interviews.
17) It continues the development of oral/aural skills begun in Departures and adds to this a greater emphasis on reading skills, now that students have progressed beyond the beginner level.
18) The material of Departures is carefully graded to cover the elementary structures and vocabulary of English with an emphasis on the development of oral/aural skills .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aural skill
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aural skill with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aural skill
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aural skill in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aural skill.
20 examples of simple sentences of aural skill. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aural skill
Compound Sentences with aural skill
Complex Sentences with aural skill
Compound-Complex Sentences with aural skill