aural in a sentence
1) This educational form was dependent on aural skills.
2) He worked closely with programmers to ensure perfect aural functionality.
3) Voice commands are confirmed by visual or aural feedback.
4) Beyond a limit, aural input is quite awkward.
aural example sentences5) This aural relationship is what the mathematics describe.
6) The flow of images mirrors the aural component.
7) Stress is placed on aural and oral skills.
8) aural pleasures But the real important stuff is the sound quality .
9) The trio were in fine form, dealing top-notch aural punishment.
10) All who are in visual or aural range are affected.
11) Candidates will also undertake sight reading and aural tests.
12) I feel a bout of aural nostalgia coming on.
13) The illusions appear to be both aural and visual.
14) There are no known aural recordings of the composition.
example sentences with aural15) Development of aural discrimination and in-depth analysis.
16) The body heat, the sheer aural assault of the music.
17) The film also makes use of visual and aural devices.
18) Get a sense of the aural nature of poetry.
19) There's also a couple of aural challenges.
20) Rebecca Burn-Callander meets two companies creating aural sensations for global retailers.
21) Their penchant for bhava enhanced the aural aesthetics.
22) Many critics have praised the aural dimension of Fulton's poetry.
23) Russian Funeral through Russian ears: aural impressions and some questions.
24) The German aural method was used by the Central Powers.
25) It seems that aural style sheets could overcome issues of the former.
26) It is involuntary and simply refers to the reception of aural stimuli.
27) Jazz has long been celebrated for its roots as an aural tradition.
How to use aural in a sentence28) That is, put on a visual and aural rock extravaganza.
29) Just lie back and enjoy the sensations as pure aural autoeroticism.
30) Weekly private lessons are enhanced by classes in music theory and aural skills.
31) The album's music features assemblage compositions that draw on numerous aural sources.
32) Maybe they genuinely like their kind of aural semolina.
33) And we also go through an aural rehab process with them.
34) This is aural History Project tape number one of Mr .
35) And the aural projection of a film mocking unreason, mocking stupidity.
36) Enya's voice melts into the music creating an epic aural landscape.
37) This is an wonderfully varied walk, packed with scenic and aural diversity.
38) My poetic sensibilities are attuned to the aural symmetry of your name.
39) However, performances were largely based on hand-written music or aural training.
40) But Hammer ripped the earpiece out of his aural canal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aural
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aural with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aural
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aural in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aural.
20 examples of simple sentences of aural. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aural
Compound Sentences with aural
Complex Sentences with aural
Compound-Complex Sentences with aural