aurae in a sentence
1) In its last years aurae Phiala surely did mount a watch every night.
2) I shall take time out to call at aurae Phiala.
3) This boy had found something very intriguing and exciting here at aurae Phiala yesterday afternoon.
4) aurae (2002) Electroacoustic composition -CD- (7'53").
aurae example sentences5) Charlotte took her ticket, and went on into the enclosure of aurae Phiala.
6) A shadowy, elegiac beauty clothed aurae Phiala, but there was nothing alive within it.
7) They always get on well, except that they never can agree about aurae Phiala.
8) Her memories of aurae Phiala were sharp, but now she could not be sure how accurate.
9) Over aurae Phiala the April dusk closed very softly and calmly, like a hand crushing a silvery moth.
10) The top of it was arched, and looked like brickwork, the pale amber brick of aurae Phiala.
11) Sensory aurae are the second most common type; they occur in 30–40% of people with auras.
12) Charlotte got back into London rather late that night, and rather tired, but hooked beyond redemption upon aurae Phiala.
13) In short, Doctor Morris was bored with aurae Phiala, and succeeded in making it slightly boring for his readers.
14) So it was partly out of an illogical sense of obligation that she began to read his book on aurae Phiala.
example sentences with aurae15) This one had understood that aurae Phiala was dead, and immense, needing no meretricious human yardstick to give it proportion.
16) He was on his way downriver, by the waterside path that enjoyed right of way through the enclosure at aurae Phiala.
17) It might - it's for you to decide - be preferable to close aurae Phiala to the public for some days.
18) The Roman city of aurae Phiala remained closed to the public next day, and for several days following, an apologetic notice on the gate making known the fact to a largely indifferent general public.
19) Let's say, there was plenty to connect our cases with four or five border sites, of which aurae Phiala is one.
20) In the last days of aurae Phiala the coinage was shaky in the extreme, a lot of barbarous, debased pieces were being struck everywhere.
21) They had reached the rising curve in the road, where the plantation of young trees came into view, fringing aurae Phiala with delicate pales of green.
22) We used to do any typing that was needed for the aurae Phiala publications, and for the few little books and articles Stephen occasionally produced.
23) Now that she was away from aurae Phiala, Lesley had flamed into an almost delirious fluency and radiance, she who was bright enough to dazzle even in her chosen prison.
24) Oh, yes, after I got to the perimeter of aurae Phiala, where you can see clean across the bowl to the road the other side, I did see cars pass there a couple of times.
25) They were too numbed by then, and too tired, to do much exclaiming, however their orderly minds rebelled at believing in mayhem and murder at aurae Phiala.
26) So short a time, Charlotte realised with a shock, that he could not possibly have returned home in the meantime, since he was a close neighbour of the Bodens, who lived ten miles from aurae Phiala.
27) Now, of course, there was nothing to be heard at all, nothing to be seen but the sudden, wheeling pallor of one more set of headlights taking the curve in the Silcaster road, far beyond aurae Phiala.
28) If you were at aurae Phiala this afternoon you probably saw something of a party of schoolboys going round the site with a teacher in charge.
29) We locals don't frequent aurae Phiala much, we've lived with it all our lives, it doesn't excite us.
30) About twenty years after the sack of aurae Phiala, Honorius finally issued an edict that recognised what had been true for nearly a century.
31) Before them the bevelled slope, fifteen feet high, cut off from them the whole upper expanse of aurae Phiala, with all its flower-beds and stone walls; and all its visitors had vanished with it.
32) aurae Phiala was close enough for fishing, close to two good fords, in all but the flood months, and safe from actual flooding.
33) She had a respect for people who knew their subject, and she was here to discover aurae Phiala; he could be very useful to her.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aurae
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aurae with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aurae
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aurae in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aurae.
20 examples of simple sentences of aurae. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aurae
Compound Sentences with aurae
Complex Sentences with aurae
Compound-Complex Sentences with aurae