aura of mystery in a sentence
1) There is still an aura of mystery.
2) Its depth and darkness give it an aura of mystery.
3) They usually have an aura of mystery that makes them attractive.
4) Astrology is old; it has an aura of mystery.
aura of mystery example sentences5) Complex media like video have an aura of mystery about them.
6) It is still somewhat unwelcome in my classroom, but its aura of mystery has diminished.
7) The black clothes and desperation in his songs led to an aura of mystery and introversion.
8) Notarial tie agreements seem to have some aura of mystery about them for some unknown reason.
9) It has been said that the position of the structure lends an aura of mystery to it.
10) Tahiti and her Islands' ecofriendliness will suffuse you with an aura of mystery and magic.
11) Yet somehow, the whole ceremony retains an aura of mystery, the fruit of some collective dream.
12) His real name, Gordon Sims, is almost never used and he maintains an aura of mystery.
13) To critics, Opus Dei represents an elitist, radical and cultish group that deliberately cultivates an aura of mystery.
14) Much of the fascination with Slender Man is rooted in the overall aura of mystery that he is wrapped in.
example sentences with aura15) Beauvoir believed that through surrounding women in a false aura of mystery, man had turned her into "the other".
16) This was where the priestesses, the goddesses of love, were concealed behind candle-lit veils, creating an aura of mystery.
17) Emyn Muil excels at creating the aura of mystery, the far away hidden fantasy land, and maybe I should go and seek that Tolkien book which inspired Saverio Giove in the first place.
18) The most appealing aspect of The Smiths is their charisma - working class street boys made good but still retain an aura of mystery.
19) It's rugged, full of mountains, etc. Long a haven for undaunted individualists, explorers, and the plain old fearless, Alaska's history maintains an aura of mystery.
20) The darkness and the silence spread an aura of mystery over everything and my wild imagination began to picture all sorts of different and strange ideas.
21) The result is a precious collection of melodies with a romantic air, sometimes happy, sometimes melancholy, not lacking in some occasions a suggestive aura of mystery.
22) Holme Dene, Robert's family house in the Midlands, gives off an aura of mystery and deceit: "though antique in appearance, was not actually old.
23) A positive review of the EP by "NME" praised the songs' auras of mystery, and concluded, "R.E.M. ring true, and it's great to hear something as unforced and cunning as this.
24) Sphinx Head has "retained an aura of mystery throughout its history on campus", holding some "closely guarded secrets and traditions.
25) An aura of mystery surrounded Ba Cụt during his life, and foreign journalists incorrectly reported that he had severed his finger as part of a vow to defeat the French.
26) Two qualifications exist for the metaphor as mistake: It must be given by an authority figure, and it must have a certain aura of mystery around it.
27) A quiet young girl who dresses in a very formal kimono dress and generally seems to have an aura of mystery around her.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aura of mystery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aura of mystery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aura of mystery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aura of mystery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aura of mystery.
20 examples of simple sentences of aura of mystery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aura of mystery
Compound Sentences with aura of mystery
Complex Sentences with aura of mystery
Compound-Complex Sentences with aura of mystery