aura of authority in a sentence
1) In his mid forties, he stood six feet and his aura of authority dominated the room.
2) A perspective that dominates the imagery of social realism, it bears an irresistible aura of authority, independence and defiance.
3) As I talked to him, however, I soon realized that he had a great aura of authority and self-assurance.
4) There's been a recognition that cracks in the squad Ferguson left behind had been covered by the former manager's charisma and aura of authority.
aura of authority example sentences5) Henry tries to maintain an aura of authority: "Be patient Guise, ... / Lest thou perceive the King of France be mov'd" (XIX.29-30).
6) In addition, the beard he wore hearkened back to the likeness of tsars/emperors of old, contributing to the aura of authority with which he carried himself.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aura of authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aura of authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aura of authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aura of authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aura of authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of aura of authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aura of authority
Compound Sentences with aura of authority
Complex Sentences with aura of authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with aura of authority