augur in a sentence
1) Our present system has merely augured the growth of passive citizenship.
2) The museum's past augurs a strong and exciting future.
3) The college of augurs consisted of fifteen members.
4) This augurs well for the entire textile sector .
augur example sentences5) A moonlit lake augurs a happy love life.
6) To dream of humming yourself augurs a social uplift.
7) Liam and augur continue to lead the resistance.
8) This does not augur well for Homo sapiens .
9) That, at least, augured well.
10) Her first meeting with Charles augured somewhat better for the future.
11) Liam and augur try to rescue Doors but are pinned down.
12) These people augur well at your search for strive towards quality.
13) Do they augur victory or defeat for the Israelites?
14) In fact the resumption of production could augur a more productive future .
example sentences with augur15) augurs were official diviners of ancient Rome.
16) After 300 BC, plebeians could become augurs.
17) That augurs well for peace, a generation from now.
18) Henceforth he was considered the patron of the augurs.
19) augur runs into trouble with the law and is forced into hiding.
20) The feverish character of the mini-boom hardly augured smooth adjustment.
21) It augurs well for the ultimate triumph of Kashmiriyat.
22) A shift in Algernon's behavior augurs Charlie's fate.
23) That does not augur well for the reputation of the House.
24) By using this reasoning tactic, the augur was scapegoating the Christians.
25) In that respect, the contagion of American fundamentalism certainly augurs ill.
26) Overall, the songs on augur Nox are always building towards something.
27) augurs were made of flint points tied to sticks that could be rotated.
How to use augur in a sentence28) It augurs well for the future.
29) This augurs well for the regions.
30) However, a stiff breeze early in the morning did not augur well.
31) But his interpretation of the citizenship clause augurs an end to American sovereignty.
32) All of these helped augur in what would later become modern Japanese music.
33) Heavy opposition from the studio heads did not augur well for his future.
34) Then there are the green shoots that optimists hope augur well for growth .
35) Some works of the Salmantine school augur the beginning of the Romanticism.
36) They learn that augur was actually a member of the Resistance all along.
37) That augured well for the day.
38) It augurs in a new era in research and interest in researching ME.
39) A dream of Buddha contemplating his navel augurs a period of good fortune.
40) A brief epilogue features an unspecified person auguring a row of holes across the prairie.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augur
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augur with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augur
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augur in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augur.
20 examples of simple sentences of augur. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augur
Compound Sentences with augur
Complex Sentences with augur
Compound-Complex Sentences with augur