augmenter in a sentence
1) Site visitors do not need to take advantage of sound recording yet augmenter as well worry.
2) The duct, typically called an augmenter, can significantly increase the thrust of a pulsejet with no additional fuel consumption.
3) CONCLUSION: Modafinil appears to be a drug with promise as an augmenter of antidepressants, especially in patients with residual tiredness or fatigue.
4) One of the first neuroleptics to be studied as an augmenter was haloperidol, but it was effective only for people with OCD who also had tics.
augmenter example sentences5) It was aided by 9 CIA agents, 9 Special Forces augmenters, and 99 Thai Special Forces troopers from the Police Aerial Resupply Unit.
6) However, the larger the augmenter duct, the more drag it produces, and it is only be effective within specific speed ranges.
7) "There is not and never was a Judaism unaffected by the gendered perspectives of its transmitters and augmenters".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augmenter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augmenter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augmenter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augmenter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augmenter.
20 examples of simple sentences of augmenter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augmenter
Compound Sentences with augmenter
Complex Sentences with augmenter
Compound-Complex Sentences with augmenter