augmented chord in a sentence
1) Look out for the augmented chord I used at the bridge.
2) Are augmented chords found in minor keys, or are they strictly a Major phenomenon?
3) Finally, augmented fourth chords can, when combined, produce a powerful harmonic effect.
4) What do you get when you put a diminished chord together with an augmented chord ?
augmented chord example sentences5) The augmented sixth chord usually appears in chord notation as its enharmonic equivalent, the seventh chord.
6) Other theorists have tried to make the case that this resolution of the augmented sixth chord is more frequently acceptable.
7) Mozart (and all common-practice composers) almost always resolve German augmented sixth chords to cadential six-four chords to avoid these fifths.
8) This skill can be expanded to include minor, diminished and augmented chords, extended harmony, and even chords imported from beyond the key.
9) Both "Turtle Talk" and "Waltz of the Prophets" use the same harmonic pallet of relying on augmented chords and whole tone scales.
10) Harrison began demonstrating various major seventh, diminished and augmented chord shapes – "all these funny chords people showed me when I was a kid", as he later put it.
11) Another use of the term "Mozart fifths" results from the non-standard resolution of a German augmented sixth chord in the retransition of the finale of the Jupiter Symphony (bars 222-223).
12) Melodically, an augmented unison very frequently occurs when proceeding to a chromatic chord, such as a secondary dominant, a diminished seventh chord, or an augmented sixth chord .
13) In fact, this augmented fourth chord is very frequently found as a predominant chord-shape in much of the music of composers such as Webern.
14) augmented chord : + (4+)
example sentences with augmented15) augmented chord, which has many Major thirds and no Minor thirds or Perfect fifths
16) " Another characterising element in the bridge is the augmented chord - a Gaug - that ends the bridge and leads back to home key (C-major).
17) Jazz guitarists need to learn about a range of different chords, including major 7th, major 6th, minor 7th, minor/major 7th, dominant 7th, diminished, half-diminished, and augmented chords .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augmented chord
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augmented chord with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augmented chord
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augmented chord in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augmented chord.
20 examples of simple sentences of augmented chord. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augmented chord
Compound Sentences with augmented chord
Complex Sentences with augmented chord
Compound-Complex Sentences with augmented chord