augmentative in a sentence
1) A critical evaluation of augmentative biological control.
2) augmentative control includes the periodic introduction of predators.
3) This implies an augmentative intention in the etymology.
4) It is the opposite of an augmentative.
augmentative example sentences5) Neural augmentative surgeries are used to stimulate the affected nerve.
6) Use augmentative communication systems as needed as a bridge to speech.
7) augmentative and alternative communication technology is one such area of IT progress.
8) BCI has coordinated usage of the language since 1971 for augmentative and alternative communication.
9) The augmentative is a largely dead formation signifying an augmentation or extension of a verb.
10) Non-speaking people with CP are often successful availing themselves of augmentative and alternative communication.
11) augmentative and alternative communication devices.
12) Automatic generation of conversational utterances and narrative for augmentative and alternative communication: a prototype system.
13) Classes 5–6 have a broad semantic range of groups, expanses, and augmentatives.
14) Many nouns can take diminutive or augmentative suffixes to express size, endearment, or deprecation.
example sentences with augmentative15) She developed and directed the first university class in augmentative and Alternative Communication in North Carolina.
16) This is a key conference for augmentative and Alternative Communication which brings together experts from around the world.
17) The periodic application of biocontrols, to control pests, is called augmentative Biological Control (ABC).
18) The augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) team will also demonstrate some other devices built for patients.
19) Certain extensions (intensive, perfective, associative, reversive, and augmentative) are obviously fossilised compound extensions.
20) Staff awareness • Are all staff aware of the range of augmentative and alternative communication available for learners to use?
21) Advanced augmentative technologies exist, but appear to be too expensive or socially frowned upon to be in widespread use.
22) augmentative and alternative communication is typically much slower than speech, with users generally producing 8–10 words per minute.
23) Our Human Centred Computing work includes research in Accessibility, augmentative and Alternative Communication, and Social Inclusion.
24) Detailed information highlighting augmentative and alternative communication (AAC), including considerations for AAC usage and cultural and linguistic differences.
25) CAMP TALK is a summer camp for students who use augmentative communication devices, their siblings, and their local service providers.
26) There are numerous productive suffixes for diminutive, augmentative, pejorative, attenuating etc., which are also used to create neologisms.
27) Effective communication requires an augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) system customized to match the needs and interests of the user.
28) augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) describes the methods that make communication easier for people who find it hard to communicate by speech.
29) AAC devices funded by insurance or Medicaid can only be purchased once in 5 years.In Connecticut, Medicaid also includes assistive technologies such as augmentative communication devices.
30) She invited representatives of various service organizations to a luncheon where she told them about the children's needs and had one of her students demonstrate an augmentative communication device.
31) When a child in one small rural district eeded an augmentative communication device, the school purchased it at a cost of approximately $8,000.
32) Hyperkinesia, exploded body movements usually augmentative Compro to take a dose of this population can clarify the impact of nutrients on animal behaviour.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augmentative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augmentative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augmentative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augmentative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augmentative.
20 examples of simple sentences of augmentative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augmentative
Compound Sentences with augmentative
Complex Sentences with augmentative
Compound-Complex Sentences with augmentative