augmentation system in a sentence
1) A stability and control augmentation system improves handling characteristics during manual flight.
2) The stability augmentation system also required much fine-tuning.
3) The incident aircraft was "wet" and did use the thrust augmentation system .
4) Such augmentation systems are generally named or described based on how the information arrives.
augmentation system example sentences5) The corrections are not as accurate as augmentation systems like WAAS or dual-frequency receivers.
6) In 1977, SRI sold the entire augmentation system to Tymshare Corporation, and Engelbart went with it.
7) In addition, many helicopters equipped for instrument flight contain stability augmentation systems or an autopilot to help relieve pilot workload.
8) The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) calls this type of system a satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS).
9) Therefore, to improve their capability, your biggest opportunity is to look at their whole augmentation system for what to improve.
10) LAAS – Local Area augmentation system (a ground-based augmentation system (GBAS) for global navigation satellite systems (GNSS)).
11) Even before ARPA drastically reduced its funding, ARC had started a subscription service to several corporations who wanted to experiment with using the services of the augmentation system .
12) The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has defined Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) for satellite-based augmentation systems (SBAS) such as WAAS.
13) Future satellite navigation systems, such as the European Union Galileo, and GPS augmentation systems are developing techniques to eventually equal or exceed VOR accuracy.
14) This rate damping or rate augmentation system gave finer and easier handling qualities and a redundant means of firing the pitch, yaw, and roll thrusters.
example sentences with augmentation15) NASA testing from June 1968 included two small vanes on the nose of AV-1 for measuring the response of the aircraft's stability augmentation system .
16) Bull then used the same method to work on the Avro Arrow, discovering an instability that led to the use of a stability augmentation system .
17) The "Super C" included Lycoming T55-L-11 engines delivering 3750 shp, an upgraded maximum gross weight of 46000 lb and a pitch stability augmentation system (PSAS).
18) The project consists in developing new curved IFR ( "Instrument Flight Rules") procedures for rotorcraft using satellite-based augmentation systems (GNSS-SBAS).
19) Conventional wisdom says that you're NEED the electronic stability augmentation systems (or the SAS functions built into the MH-96) or your chances for a survivable reentry are puny.
20) Satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augmentation system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augmentation system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augmentation system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augmentation system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augmentation system.
20 examples of simple sentences of augmentation system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augmentation system
Compound Sentences with augmentation system
Complex Sentences with augmentation system
Compound-Complex Sentences with augmentation system