augment in a sentence
1) The power balance bracelets augment oxygen supply.
2) Radar analysis is augmented by automated detection systems called algorithms.
3) These six circuits later were augmented by others.
4) These are augmented by several dozen short line railroads.
augment example sentences5) Auxiliary storage devices will augment the memory capacity.
6) The impact of welfare reform may augment concern about access issues.
7) We might also augment existing brain functions like memory.
8) These were augmented with road network extent and density.
9) The technology staff is augmented when necessary with outside professional consultants.
10) Her virtuoso piano work is augmented by stunning orchestration.
11) The instrumentation was augmented to include a second string quartet.
12) This is augmented by metal catalysts such as copper.
13) The infantry was augmented by another battalion consisting of four companies.
14) These creeks are augmented by rain and snow melt.
example sentences with augment15) The plays were augmented by songs and dances.
16) This flow usually is augmented by other strategies.
17) Her bodily tissues have been augmented to superhuman development.
18) Book and journal collections are augmented by online sources.
19) Some research indicates that incentives can augment creative processes.
20) Other proteins that further augment this cycle may exist.
21) The fleet is augmented by various aircraft and supply vessels.
22) In later years other food processing operations augmented the local economy.
23) Its officials eventually requested convict labour to augment its population.
24) Mobile applications can augment your digital marketing strategy.
25) The information below is provided to augment official FAA sources.
26) Her family's connections certainly augmented her education.
27) No fed wellbutrin to augment prozac increases were recorded.
How to use augment in a sentence28) Vehicle-mounted water cannons may serve to augment personal weapons.
29) Their senses may even be enhanced to augment human ones.
30) Video can certainly augment the effectiveness of banner ads.
31) Their response was that this method had greatly augmented their income.
32) It augmented this purchase with a tandem press brake.
33) It could later be augmented by gas receipts.
34) It is not known how much they augment fears.
35) This was augmented by another 200 pounds the following February.
36) This attack can be augmented through skill trees and class mods.
37) Italian mercenaries hired with papal gold augmented the Catholic force.
38) To augment the participation of students through sincerity and dialogue.
39) The tapes served to augment and accompany the orchestral forces.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augment.
20 examples of simple sentences of augment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augment
Compound Sentences with augment
Complex Sentences with augment
Compound-Complex Sentences with augment