augment capability in a sentence
1) A branch formed recently to augment the land combat capabilities of SLN.
2) More controversially, medical nanorobots might be used to augment natural human capabilities .
3) We believe confidence is built in engagement, and capabilities are augmented in cooperation.
4) In 1993 a satellite communication ground station was added to augment the atolls communications capability .
augment capability example sentences5) Large scale oligonucleotide synthesizers were often developed by augmenting the capabilities of a preexisting instrument platform.
6) Three crews were subsequently detached for three months to the Western pacific to augment WESTPAC Harpoon capabilities .
7) GMO opens London office to enhance GMO's research on non-U.S. equity markets and to augment investment management capabilities .
8) InPrivate Subscriptions allow you to augment the capability of InPrivate Blocking by subscribing to lists of websites to block or allow.
9) QlikTech sells directly to business users, such as CFOs, or sales and marketing vice presidents who want to augment traditional BI capabilities that IT has delivered.
10) To encourage the development of lateral space related fields like space art, space music, space literature, space law etc. to augment the capabilities that space science enables.
11) In the aftermath of the Kargil War, and with the heightened levels of infiltration, the Indian Army started looking at electronic sensors to augment the surveillance capabilities .
12) Additionally, current drawn into the operational amplifier from the power supply can be used as inputs to external circuitry that augment the capabilities of the operational amplifier.
13) Additionally, however, providers may also augment the capabilities of a data store; these capabilities are known as "services" in Microsoft parlance.
14) The use of a subwoofer augments the bass capability of the main speakers, and allows them to be smaller without sacrificing low frequency capability.
example sentences with augment15) The latter has developed proprietary software for semantic search, which will augment search capabilities for both recruiters and job seekers, principally on the company's portal Naukri.
16) With the addition of the VVX 1500, MetaSwitch is bringing to market its first-ever visual communication solution, augmenting the HD Voice capabilities of the Polycom phones.
17) The Apply Relationship node augments these capabilities by allowing a large number of relationships to be created using a small number of nodes and stamping.
18) just as contingency plans depended on mobilization of private enterprise to augment in-house ammunition production capability, so too, did they envision mobilization of reserve forces.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augment capability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augment capability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augment capability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augment capability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augment capability.
20 examples of simple sentences of augment capability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augment capability
Compound Sentences with augment capability
Complex Sentences with augment capability
Compound-Complex Sentences with augment capability